• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

arGHDtO.jpg

This is brilliant. Why don't we do this here?

I think I have a small project to do down at the office...

Awesome post, Tucker!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Check around at local toy distributors. I think you will find they have plenty of discontinued/last seasons stuffed animals that they will donate. we get curbside can trash bags full of them and it comes in handy to have a few at traffic accidents where kids are in the car and scared after the fact.

Awesome post, Tucker!

Cheers,

Sirhr

All of our squad cars have a bag full of stuffed animal for this sole purpose. Been that was since late 90's when I joined up..

[video=youtube;5-fgxfnLJ3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-fgxfnLJ3g[/video]

Working from home today.
We had a downpour a little while ago.
I looked across the pond and spied this guy hanging out and waiting for better conditions.
Not a bad office view.

c3ObmLy.jpg

The rain began to let up, and he looked like he was feeling better about things.

y8ihrqq.jpg

I was at maximum zoom optical + digital, so I was using the timer to help with the shaking from pressing the shutter release.
Just dumb luck that he did his shake at the end of a 10 second countdown.

RuH1GY4.jpg

Sun's out - Guns Out!

am2YcPX.jpg

Cleared for takeoff...

C8wQtvP.jpg

Awesome post, Tucker!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Our Fire trucks have a couple stuffed animals for such an occasion. They can really make difference in the event of an emergency.