• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Anyone follow the tradition of eating black-eyed peas on New Year’s Day?
40E1B071-C5DD-4A1C-8306-53302B8AE353.jpeg

Years back the Aussies came and competed at Camp Perry for the High Power matches. So I started to see Aussie Army stickers all over post! Hummers, barracks, mess hall, the pits every fucking place. So I asked my buddy who was on the Army Reserve team how many Aussies were there? Looked to be 20-30 by all of the stickers. He said there was only one guy there! I almost fell down laughing, I met the guy the next day, you would swear he could conquer the whole world singled handed. Was a great guy, laughed my ass off with him.

We used to put day glo kangaroo stickers everywhere... RAAF, Aussie Air Force...

Reactions: Snowballs and lash
Years back the Aussies came and competed at Camp Perry for the High Power matches. So I started to see Aussie Army stickers all over post! Hummers, barracks, mess hall, the pits every fucking place. So I asked my buddy who was on the Army Reserve team how many Aussies were there? Looked to be 20-30 by all of the stickers. He said there was only one guy there! I almost fell down laughing, I met the guy the next day, you would swear he could conquer the whole world singled handed. Was a great guy, laughed my ass off with him.
Probably Dave Waters

Agree. Well said. Also, it’s called motivational PICS, but nobody complains about the people who just have to comment (no pic), and it gets watered down with a bunch of comments by people who like to hear themselves talk. It’s like people talking in a movie theater, nobody cares, came to see the pics. And yeah, the jerking off argument, how dumb. More pics of all kinds and less comments I say. Legal pics of course. Then if someone is lonely or needs to talk or prove how smart or awesome they are or enjoys hearing themselves, make another thread?
You do realize that you're complaining about people that just comment... aw, hell. Nevermind.

That’s it!!! Francis B and the other club members put it on. It would be cool if life was more “normal” and we did something like that!

Francis Becignuel from Michigan?
Great guy.

Here in FL, we're going on with life as mostly normal.
Lots of places don't require a mask. It's the city folk that seem to want them.

So....as a show of support for members who may be from a foreign land :ROFLMAO: where everything tries to kill you..while being inverted....I got this fancy bottle/can koozy thingy at Camp Perry many, many, years ago. I have not used it for fear that it would get beat up if I were to (possibly...maybe..) fall down or something like that while using it. I spoke with a few of the team shooters, I don't remember what part of that foreign land they were from, but it was a pleasant conversation and it seemed we were contemplating the same things....wind....elevation....wind....wind....:LOL:

Good luck and good shooting to all members!

View attachment 7517284
View attachment 7517285
Can you send that to me with a case of either VB or Toohey's? XXXX gold is acceptable if you must.

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb
The wife browns onions and bacon then mixes the blackeyes in. Great stuff! Then coleslaw with cabbage, mayo and Tabasco mixed in.

I made a big pot of chili yesterday ...integrated some blackeyes I had frozen from last summer in with some pintos. Ended up tasting really good , sure could use some good luck in 2021 👍 The sautéd onions with the bacon sounds awesome 👌

So....as a show of support for members who may be from a foreign land :ROFLMAO: where everything tries to kill you..while being inverted....I got this fancy bottle/can koozy thingy at Camp Perry many, many, years ago. I have not used it for fear that it would get beat up if I were to (possibly...maybe..) fall down or something like that while using it. I spoke with a few of the team shooters, I don't remember what part of that foreign land they were from, but it was a pleasant conversation and it seemed we were contemplating the same things....wind....elevation....wind....wind....:LOL:

Good luck and good shooting to all members!

View attachment 7517284
View attachment 7517285

We call them beer koozies, the Australians call them stubbie holders. I spent three long years dealing with an Australian ceo for a boss. In the end I was really hoping Trump would deport him.