• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

8F3FD519-41E7-4267-88B6-00617FD6186C.jpeg

Reactions: LeftyJason
Having been away for awhile while I moved to a 2A friendly state (roll tide!), I have to say, first of all, the memes you guys have posted are awesome. I caught up from 2237 to here, and they were straight fire.

Secondly, happy to see excessive thot posts gone. If I wanted to see that, I'd install instagram.

That looks like just water but I got hit with part of a retardant drop once. I guess the loadmaster let it go a little early and we were probably too close . Anyway that is some gooey shit to be sure. Very uncomfortable rest of the day. Looked like a lobster

Reactions: Barneybdb
Somebody want to explain all the Bernie Sanders meme's to me? I must really be out of the loop, why is this a thing?
Because he's an asshole and people like making fun of him. I know I do I hate that Communist POS. Worst thing about him is he's a Communist who never had to live like one...at least a regular shithead as opposed to a politburo member. I guess that makes him a poser and I hate the hell out of those guy's too. Rant over.:D

Last edited:
Ok, this is a bit graphic but, it's motivating because both the driver and co-driver got out unhurt. Truly magnificent safety engineering that goes into these rigs.

The video was shot with a 360 cam, you can click the control in the upper left to change the view.
I've been in a rollover/flip in one of those - no cows involved, and not at 112 mph. We got out unhurt, but sore. Guaranteed these guys were feeling it after the adrenaline faded.

The video was shot with a 360 cam, you can click the control in the upper left to change the view.
I've been in a rollover/flip in one of those - no cows involved, and not at 112 mph. We got out unhurt, but sore. Guaranteed these guys were feeling it after the adrenaline faded.
I had a rollover/flip in a 96 Chevy S10 at 85 mph. I came out with only one small cut. My whole body hurt the next day though.

Somebody want to explain all the Bernie Sanders meme's to me? I must really be out of the loop, why is this a thing?

Because he looked downright pathetic as fuck sitting there during the "inauguration"... And this is a guy who wanted to be our overlord and shove the Great Reset dildo up our asses... LOL

I'd like to see the parts that are out of frame. Girl, rifle, all of it. For different reasons.
No more of that girl to my knowledge, but some pics in the link I posted after that one. If I need to post those I can. It was from a Russian sales ad for that rifle. Advertised in Russian, but you can use translator on your browser if you want to read it too. 🤙

Last edited: