• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1611402979511.png

A deep connection between misogyny and consuming animals? Is that why we eat the males and let the females live? So confused...

A deep connection between misogyny and consuming animals? Is that why we eat the males and let the females live? So confused...
She's a stupid (or woefully brainwashed) broad that didn't connect milk coming from a female cow, therefore female cow gets a female name.
She's so open minded (woke) that her brain fell out.

Because he's an asshole and people like making fun of him. I know I do I hate that Communist POS. Worst thing about him is he's a Communist who never had to live like one...at least a regular shithead as opposed to a politburo member. I guess that makes him a poser and I hate the hell out of those guy's too. Rant over.:D
I am trolling the ever living fuck out of an ex GF that is a hardcore Bernie supporter and campaign volunteer by posting every one of these that I see on FB, she has probably blocked me by now.