• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

gifs_01.gif

Father was a ball turret gunner in B-24 with the 15th AAF based out f Italy. Flew his 25 missions and rotated home to train for the invasion of Japan. Looked closely inside one at the Pima Air Museum and never figured out how he fit in it let alone spend hours inside that thing during a mission.

Last edited:
I kind of did seven hundred feet up on the side of a rock face on a sleeping platform, when we went to get back in our bags she accidentally kicked my shorts and underwear over the edge. I had some major chaffing and a very weird sunburn on my backside by the time I made it to the top of the route the next day. Then had to wear my shirt like shorts with the arms cut off, looked like some sort of skin tight skirt. Eight mile walk back to the car, got a lot of stares and mothers standing in front of their children saying "Make way for the nice man" in that strained tone of voice that means they are one step away from grabbing their kid and running. Got to the car, keys were in the shorts, luckily I had one of those magnate key things under the wheel well. Could barely sit in the seat as my ass was a bunch of blisters. Would not trade that experience for anything .... she was sooo hot!