• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Screenshot_20210127-072719.png

Uncle Joey is one of those assholes that got away with playing the bully too many times. He talks tough about taking Trump out behind the gym and beating his ass. But Joey shouldn't be taken out back where nobody can see what's going on. 1st Amendment "discussions" need to be out front where the next generation's kids can see exactly what happens when one tries to restrict our God-given right to speak our minds.

Why is it I'm not supposed to say "China Virus"? Is "Wuhan Fluhan" better? Is "Wuhan FraudFlu" better?

CVJA.png

Uncle Joey is one of those assholes that got away with playing the bully too many times. He talks tough about taking Trump out behind the gym and beating his ass. But Joey shouldn't be taken out back where nobody can see what's going on. 1st Amendment "discussions" need to be out front where the next generation's kids can see exactly what happens when one tries to restrict our God-given right to speak our minds.

Why is it I'm not supposed to say "China Virus"? Is "Wuhan Fluhan" better? Is "Wuhan FraudFlu" better?

View attachment 7539327

Im glad to see where Pedo-joes priorities are at.

record unemployment.....political turmoil....people struggling to pay bills........but yeah, we need to devote time to make sure no one is saying mean things about china.

fuck, they dont even care how transparent they are anymore......hes just openly saying he cares more about his Chinese bosses than he does the american people.

View attachment 7539327

Banning it from who? Freedom of speech protects me (for today at least, we will see what the next decree mandates.)

View attachment 7539327

But West Nile Virus, Spanish Flu, MERS, Ebola and Zika are Ok.

....they are playing a little fast and loose with the term "production car" arent they.....
I know what you mean. The Bugatti Chiron went 304 two years ago and wasn't considered a production car. I would guess there are more Chiron's in existence today, or at least plan to be built, then there will ever be Tuatara's. Not that either will produce a lot. A couple of hundred vs. something like 25 units.

I kind of did seven hundred feet up on the side of a rock face on a sleeping platform, when we went to get back in our bags she accidentally kicked my shorts and underwear over the edge. I had some major chaffing and a very weird sunburn on my backside by the time I made it to the top of the route the next day. Then had to wear my shirt like shorts with the arms cut off, looked like some sort of skin tight skirt. Eight mile walk back to the car, got a lot of stares and mothers standing in front of their children saying "Make way for the nice man" in that strained tone of voice that means they are one step away from grabbing their kid and running. Got to the car, keys were in the shorts, luckily I had one of those magnate key things under the wheel well. Could barely sit in the seat as my ass was a bunch of blisters. Would not trade that experience for anything .... she was sooo hot!
What route were you on? I need some beta for “research” reasons. 😆👍🏻 I told my wife “Sweetheart, after our son is born....And you want to have a second, send him to grandmas and let’s go do the RNWF on Half Dome and we’ll create our second child when we bivy on Big sandy or let’s go big and we’ll do it on the Nose. She didn’t find the same humor that I did. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: SWgeezer and lash
What route were you on? I need some beta for “research” reasons. 😆👍🏻 I told my wife “Sweetheart, after our son is born....And you want to have a second, send him to grandmas and let’s go do the RNWF on Half Dome and we’ll create our second child when we bivy on Big sandy or let’s go big and we’ll do it on the Nose. She didn’t find the same humor that I did. 🙂
Le Petit Dru. She was French, beautiful and did not speak a word of English. The climb was pretty intense too! Good luck with your second!
Regards,
David

Le Petit Dru. She was French, beautiful and did not speak a word of English. The climb was pretty intense too! Good luck with your second!
Regards,
David
Le Petit Dru sounds like it's in Chamonix. How many pitches? Major props....because going on any climbing trip and getting some @$$ in a porta-ledge would be very memorable! :ROFLMAO: Thanks!

Reactions: lash
Guy just came into the LGS, ordered a shotgun [i'm sure at the suggestion of sleepy Joe] an online transfer. Anyway while checking out the shotgun. The salesperson told him:
Usually they are delayed blowback, but this one is gas operated.
Customer: Oh, what kind of gas should is use......?