• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1613335946020.png

There

Is another video of the same dog as he gets ate instead of the alligator leaving. Owners are egging him on. They think it is funny until it becomes chomp time.

I'm not sure if it's the same dog or not but clearly the owners of this dog weren't using any common sense with regard to the pup's survival.

This guy wasn't going to lose his dog or his cigar.

I'm not sure if it's the same dog or not but clearly the owners of this dog weren't using any common sense with regard to the pup's survival.

This guy wasn't going to lose his dog or his cigar.

Thats my kind of motherfucker.

I would have punched it in the fucking head or something, but whatever.

I thought you all might find this motivational, I took this picture today at a restaurant in Pittsfield , IL. The arrow in the picture is pointing to a chain made of wooden hand carved links by this gentlemen. The name of the restaurant is The Cardinal INN and CAFE , .... note, A different form of Motivational Thread... Charlie112

Attachments

• thumbnail (13).jpg
    thumbnail (13).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 246
I thought you all might find this motivational, I took this picture today at a restaurant in Pittsfield , IL. The arrow in the picture is pointing to a chain made of wooden hand carved links by this gentlemen. The name of the restaurant is The Cardinal INN and CAFE , .... note, A different form of Motivational Thread... Charlie112

You couldnt have used the battery power to take a picture of the chain?

Whats it down there? I got 1 degree here and were suppose to get 8-10" of snow tonight. Got about 3" so far today.
I was down south of San Antonio 2 weeks ago and it was 70 degrees and clear blue sky's.

9° at my place right now. Allegedly headed for 0°, or below. Think we haven't seen snow in over five years. Ice is more common, and a hell of a lot harder to drive on.

2018 I saw the greatest spread in temps.
January 7°
July 107°