Maggie’s  Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

22Hshots

Corporal
PX Member
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2017
I like this one. Haven't linked before, hope I don't screw up.
My favorite is the veterans version of hallelujah by sailor jerri. I highly recommend it to anyone. Could someone maybe post it on here? Motivational. I don't know how.

Reactions: 143lrsd

91Eunozs

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    I served under him in AFG when he was a BG...and will admit I’ve been a bit concerned about some of the things I’ve seen from him over the past couple years, but this gives me renewed faith.

I gave a (very much abbreviated) version of that speech every time I reenlisted or promoted folks...been retired a few years now and believe (hope) that sentiment still holds true for our brothers and sisters in arms.

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in"
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    You gotta luv a sporting gal in public…confidence that doesn’t mind giving some special enjoyment… 😉🤙. And only the women that understand that “game” don’t worry about what anybody else thinks about it, very special. And somewhat rare, on occasion I’ve been privileged to view such a sight in public, every one of them remembered because they are far and few between. 🤙
    Mine knows about that "game". All the fun to be had.

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Sunny Colorado

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in"
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    Joe Biden just became the world record-holder for largest hypocrite in history.

That's saying something, considering his competition is eons political hypocrites.

View attachment 7555061

LOL.

Yeah "follow the science" until they disagree with the science because it conflicts with their narrative. Classic. Fucking amazing.

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    We have been seeing "them" cherry picking "science" about climate for most of my lifetime.

Now they are doing it about chromosomes (see "Rachel" Levine as part of the Dept of Health).
    They are akin to the mothers who cling to the one crappy and inconclusive study that says vaccines cause autism. and 800 that say it does not.