Maggie’s  Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Sandhog308

Petty Officer of the Hide
PX Member
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    Between the Ozark and Ouachitas
    Louisiana has the Cajun Navy and Arkansas has the Razorback Roadies.

We call that “rebel ingenuity” 👍

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in"
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    Yeah man, I remember the first full-grown male Roo I saw 15 years ago. 😳 between the bodybuilder muscles and giant claws I was "uhhh... I'm going the other way."

I was conditioned with cartoons of short, cute, fluffy, bouncy animals that make "boing, boing" sounds as they bounced along like in the movie Reckless Kelly made by the great Yahoo Serious 🤣😂🤣

Screenshot_20210220-190119_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Aussie Joe

Wookie from Down Under
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2019
    Down Under
    www.outbackpacks.com.au
    Yeah man, I remember the first full-grown male Roo I saw 15 years ago. 😳 between the bodybuilder muscles and giant claws I was "uhhh... I'm going the other way."

I was conditioned with cartoons of short, cute, fluffy, bouncy animals. 🤣😂🤣
    Wallabees are small, cute and fluffy...
    Eastern Greys are medium size kind of fluffy but can fuck you up
    Western Reds, well.... Let's just say they will fuck your car up if you hit them... ( in excess of 1.8m tall 5'10" and up to and over 90kg 198lb )

If you see a roo sitting in the water, DON'T go near it. They have a tactic that they will retreat to water if threatened by predators, and if you follow them into the water, they will grab your neck and hold you underwater until you stop squirming :oops:

1613825903544.png

We are all probably lucky that our Mega Fauna is now extinct, as we had a 3m tall roo, along with a heap of other giant animals that would make a taste meal out of you.

1613826310018.png
    1613826727403.png

srtsam

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 1, 2008
    West TN

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Alabama/Georgia

That short one in the middle.....Dibs

giphy.webp

SWgeezer

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 29, 2019
    I knew the storm was coming. I went and filled all of our water jugs and got kerosine for the heater. I filled up all of my vehicles too. We have charcoal, wood and propane burners to make food. We have plenty of food and I made sure I had beer on hand. You just have to watch the weather and realize you need to prepare. Most people don't even realize it. My wife is one of them, even after I told her what I was doing to get ready for the snow that was coming
    OUTSTANDING TROOP...

P-Squared

Humble Servant
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 31, 2012
    But your supposed to wait for the Gov. To take care of you
    There in lies the paradox.

As a white cis-gendered boomer male, I'm being told that I am toxic to society and need to be shunned... except for all the tax dollars that I send to the government so they can give it to the non-cis-gendered boomer males. At some point the government is going to have to rely on the soi boys/girls/things to fund this disaster.

I think we have just enough time left for all us cis-gendered boomer males to grab our significant others and get the fuck out of Dodge and let this run its course.

Reactions: clcustom1911

XTR

F-TR junkie
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 4, 2010
    Lebanon, NH
    www.onlinehumidor.com
    There in lies the paradox.

As a white cis-gendered boomer male, I'm being told that I am toxic to society and need to be shunned... except for all the tax dollars that I send to the government so they can give it to the non-cis-gendered boomer males. At some point the government is going to have to rely on the soi boys/girls/things to fund this disaster.

I think we have just enough time left for all us cis-gendered boomer males to grab our significant others and get the fuck out of Dodge and let this run its course.
    Who is John Galt?

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    I'm at the point that I'm starting to confront racist, sexist, genderist pieces of crap to their faces and tell them that I will not put up with any talk denigrating the colour of someone's skin, the gender identity they choose or the sexuality they choose.
    Unless you can flip the colours/adjectives/genders etc, and what they are saying sounds fine both ways, then they are doing hate speech and will be called out on it.

powerspc

두려움없이
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2018
    Schwiing. Fuel injected baby!

View attachment 7562344

Not sure what kind of work you do, hobbyist or pro, but if you’re planning to spend any significant time behind that saw these will compliment it nicely. Best pants I’ve ever owned! (No affiliation)

Hairball

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 31, 2013
    SoCal
    Been eyeing one of those 500i R saws myself. Sold my 660 some time ago and not sure I can convince myself that I need a 500 but they sure look nice. I have only seen videos as I don’t know anyone who owns one.

Name Enough

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 28, 2013
    Rosenberg, Texas
    Not sure what kind of work you do, hobbyist or pro, but if you’re planning to spend any significant time behind that saw these will compliment it nicely. Best pants I’ve ever owned! (No affiliation)

Must be strong as they are using it on sailboats to replace 19 MM cable wire rigging

4065HW

Private
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 10, 2011
    Rockdale,Tx.
    Snows gone, 60 degrees, thank God, made it thru fine. Went to town picked up some feed,went by the HEB, line of people must have been over a 100yds long waiting to get in. They even had porta potties set up. Shook my head and went home. People dont have a clue20210220_182439.jpg

alfack

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 4, 2018
    Idaho City, Idaho
    Been eyeing one of those 500i R saws myself. Sold my 660 some time ago and not sure I can convince myself that I need a 500 but they sure look nice. I have only seen videos as I don’t know anyone who owns one.
    They were only out in Europe, until recently. I sold my MS462 so I could try the FI.