• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1614142179461.png

I met a woman today.
Brunette and very attractive.
Fairly tight body, but not skinny.
Probably in her late 20's.
Which, for a guy pushing 50 this year, was kind of flattering she'd spend 10 minutes talking with me.
She had those 1.5" long press on nails and all I could think about for the entire 10 minutes was if she had a poopy butthole.
Thanks Fuckers!

True story.

I met a woman today.
Which, for a guy pushing 50 this year, was kind of flattering she'd spend 10 minutes talking with me.
She had those 1.5" long press on nails and all I could think about for the entire 10 minutes was if she had a poopy butthole.
Thanks Fuckers!

True story.
20 something hardbody with press on nails....
Showing interest in a 50yr old.
No warning bells going off??
🤣🤣
...and then when you left the store you realized your wallet, phone, keys, and truck had all disappeared? Don’t worry. Happens all the time.

He bought windows from a small computer Company that had no idea what they had.....

He bought DOS for either $5k or $50k from a guy who was working out of a garage. The first windows was a graphical user interface (GUI) which was skinned over DOS. It was a few years until Windows (GUI) was at the foreground and DOS (command line) was at the background.

Either way, more businessman than technical innovator.

Think though that Xerox had the design for the mouse and managed to make no money off of it.

As I understand it, he ain't a computer wiz. Just a ruthless businessman with no decency.
He is about as much of a computer wiz as Jobs was. Both latched on to others that had the ability to create. Bill and Steve are the same class as a used car salesman at a buy here pay here lot. Bill and Steve just got lucky and got with the right people.

I remember seeing an interview with Woz several years ago (steve wozniak is the guy that invented apple, jobs made money off of it) And he was saying that Jobs owed him a couple hundred $$ for this or that going back to the late 70's. The ass hole never paid him back.

I can't stand Apple fan boi's. It is just a computer....made by a company with some of the worst labor practices on the planet. They control every aspect of that computers life, and I am also talking about phones here. Hardware, software, repair...all from one place, and the things still crash...because it is a f-ing computer, we will not even go into updates that kill battery life, and their repair practices.

Jobs fanboi's are worse, he was so great apple wanted him back....oh really lets think about this for a sec.....why did he get canned in the first place. Apple wanted a change and after that they realized their mistake. Wrong-o bucko. Ever hear of the Newton? Yup that killed apple and with that apple canned the guy that was so self centered he could not see the mistake and back away from it. Well look at everything he did after he left, he founded Pixar....ahh nope again, he wrote a check. Well look at what he developed, the computer in all the labs at the time. Oh you mean the NEXT...ah nope again. Money came to it, he wrote a check bought the others out, Apple wanted that tech so it was a package deal you want the hardware you have to take him in the process.

The only difference between Steve Jobs and Elizabeth Homes is that Jobs had people around him that could make the stuff work.

He bought DOS for either $5k or $50k from a guy who was working out of a garage. The first windows was a graphical user interface (GUI) which was skinned over DOS. It was a few years until Windows (GUI) was at the foreground and DOS (command line) was at the background.

Either way, more businessman than technical innovator.

Think though that Xerox had the design for the mouse and managed to make no money off of it.

Been around long enough to remember all of this, it was called Runtime Windows and came out...guessing...late 80's early 90's. You needed it to do desktop publishing on a pc with something like Pagemaker way back then. I did it for a while making menu's and such for different places. After you finished with pagemaker you ended windows IIRC and you came back to a command prompt. This is back when postscript printers first came on scene.

But you are correct.

Reactions: jr81452 and lariat
No different than Edison.

Not a fan of him as well. The lightbulb, no he did not "invent it" it already existed and he did make it better. Well you say see he made it better, well I will give you that after you learn just how he made it better. The phrase toss as much shit against the wall and sooner or later something will stick. He finally after tens of thousands of tries found something that would last.

Now Tesla, the internet darling was a genius, and like most people with true genius was a bit off his rocker to say the least. Read up on the AC vs DC wars to learn about the true Edison, another person just like Jobs and Gates.....and just like the people that put Jobs and Gates on the map see the history of what happened to Tesla in the end of his life. The people with the Genius just don't have a mind for business or making money....in general. JMB would be one that did well off his ideas, but there are some gaps there as well.

I met a woman today.
Thanks Fuckers!

True story.

You have to look at life as a series of situations and opportunities awaiting action.

If the concern over a stanky asscrack arises, you now have an opportunity to act on. First, inspect. If the butthole needs to be cleaned, get to it and clean it well.

Once clean, consider your options and proceed. Knowing my own tendencies, more cleaning would be required later on.

It's a vicious cycle.

He is about as much of a computer wiz as Jobs was. Both latched on to others that had the ability to create. Bill and Steve are the same class as a used car salesman at a buy here pay here lot. Bill and Steve just got lucky and got with the right people.

I remember seeing an interview with Woz several years ago (steve wozniak is the guy that invented apple, jobs made money off of it) And he was saying that Jobs owed him a couple hundred $$ for this or that going back to the late 70's. The ass hole never paid him back.

I can't stand Apple fan boi's. It is just a computer....made by a company with some of the worst labor practices on the planet. They control every aspect of that computers life, and I am also talking about phones here. Hardware, software, repair...all from one place, and the things still crash...because it is a f-ing computer, we will not even go into updates that kill battery life, and their repair practices.

Jobs fanboi's are worse, he was so great apple wanted him back....oh really lets think about this for a sec.....why did he get canned in the first place. Apple wanted a change and after that they realized their mistake. Wrong-o bucko. Ever hear of the Newton? Yup that killed apple and with that apple canned the guy that was so self centered he could not see the mistake and back away from it. Well look at everything he did after he left, he founded Pixar....ahh nope again, he wrote a check. Well look at what he developed, the computer in all the labs at the time. Oh you mean the NEXT...ah nope again. Money came to it, he wrote a check bought the others out, Apple wanted that tech so it was a package deal you want the hardware you have to take him in the process.

The only difference between Steve Jobs and Elizabeth Homes is that Jobs had people around him that could make the stuff work.
Thanks for one of the dumbest screeds ever written

Been around long enough to remember all of this, it was called Runtime Windows and came out...guessing...late 80's early 90's. You needed it to do desktop publishing on a pc with something like Pagemaker way back then. I did it for a while making menu's and such for different places. After you finished with pagemaker you ended windows IIRC and you came back to a command prompt. This is back when postscript printers first came on scene.

But you are correct.
I also remember running the IBM answer to windows on an AS400. Super cludgy. BUT - all of it including Lotus123 was a step up from making a worksheet on a greenscreen. Gates is not a person you want to win, but IBM with all of their resources just couldn't get out of their own way. They lost because of themselves.

Reactions: Keepmvng
Not a fan of him as well. The lightbulb, no he did not "invent it" it already existed and he did make it better. Well you say see he made it better, well I will give you that after you learn just how he made it better. The phrase toss as much shit against the wall and sooner or later something will stick. He finally after tens of thousands of tries found something that would last.

Now Tesla, the internet darling was a genius, and like most people with true genius was a bit off his rocker to say the least. Read up on the AC vs DC wars to learn about the true Edison, another person just like Jobs and Gates.....and just like the people that put Jobs and Gates on the map see the history of what happened to Tesla in the end of his life. The people with the Genius just don't have a mind for business or making money....in general. JMB would be one that did well off his ideas, but there are some gaps there as well.

Yes. I was thinking about all that, when I penned my 4 word response.
Edison was a real shitbird, so is Gates.
But this is the MVP thread, so...

Reactions: 1J04
If this is true how did she get nominated for VP
It is true that her political positions are directly related to her horizontal positions. If she wasn't banging Willie, she wouldn't have had most of her early appointments. I don't think he paid her cash for sex, but he definitely paid for dinner.

If we're talking light bulbs people should not discount Tesla either. His idea was a plasma bulb if I remember the documentary. From that one could easily give him credit for fluorescent and all the halides (mercury vapor, metal halide, and sodium) - modern society would not be what it is today without Tesla.