• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

634020209934954530-femalebodybuilders.jpg

"180 million people. That is as big of the the United States."

When I get to that point in the video, I have already made up my mind that she's a fuckwit.
You know, because she missed it by some 133 million? And I can't keep watching a loudmouthed fuckwit in an objective manner.
I'm sure it was a great politico-religious rant from that point forward though.

a2e6y5u7.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605

Looks like the old M14 on the far left. Ah yes...the classic but shortest lived service rifle. I had the honor of meeting a gentleman who was a Vietnam veteran as well as a veteran of Afghanistan. While we were on the Viale range, I asked him of his thoughts on the M14 platform. He smiled and said he liked it and that 600 yards was close range over there at that time.

It would be interesting to have a forum posting rule that wouldn't allow a user to post twice to the same thread unless another user had made an intervening post...

It would be interesting to have a forum posting rule that wouldn't allow a user to post twice to the same thread unless another user had made an intervening post...

You should go and start a forum with that rule.

You should go and start a forum with that rule.

Seriously. Let us know how it goes.

301 knows. He started his own 'Motivational thread". It went well. Now, for some reason he seems to feel the need to come here and insult the rest of us all the time. I dont understand it, he used to be a stand up guy.

My own thread got trashed by some assholes from this thread, so my stand-uppiness has been put aside. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Right, Goldie?

My own thread got trashed by some assholes from this thread, so my stand-uppiness has been put aside. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Right, Goldie?

I never trashed your thread, nor di most others. I respect your right to it. Why do you insult me. I thought we were going to have lunch in Crozet.

I never said you trashed my thread. I was just using the generic "assholes".
Don't always assume that's you. :D