• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

stg031521dAPR20210314084504.jpg

EwZaMMSWUAAazv7.jpg

this is apparently the NJ solution (looks like slug or large cal)
red-light-camerajpg-4beb7bfbc0a0c67d.jpg

Back in the Dirty Harry days, a buddy bought a S&W M-29.......we lived in a little town, and this was close to 50 years ago, no cameras, but I have seen more than 1 street light shot out............

Reactions: Boon20 and TXAZ
Back in the Dirty Harry days, a buddy bought a S&W M-29.......we lived in a little town, and this was close to 50 years ago, no cameras, but I have seen more than 1 street light shot out............
Must be a midwest thing. Back in 71 I had a friend that had a Ruger Blackhawk 44 and he did the same thing right in front of the local country club at 3am . Damn it was loud!!

This pic is real and it's the epic end of a zombie skunk incident that took 6-8 .22lr, countless blows to the head with a shovel, and 2-3 rounds from a shotgun to its ass before it finally gave it up. All because of a fucking dog. But I digress. The story is epic and should be making its rounds on the interwebs as we speak. The mullet just fits perfect though. 🤠

26029e3628605f390b3debc74a2f3f05de53cc2d-14.jpg