• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Looks like it was a Sarsilmz SAR 9

Yep...

3032edc17880d61aa3303259de2172c6.jpg

Did a little bit of reading... The pistol seems to have acceptable reviews from both domestic and international small arms experts. Listed as 'out of stock' on Cheaper Than Dirt... Looks to be an ammo issue rather than a 'Made in Turkey' issue. I have also been hearing that since the ammo drought began, "gun show reloads" have been exchanging hands out there far more frequently than one would assume... NOT a comforting thought at all...
smiley_freak.gif

To keep a skunk from spraying you have to take out their ability to brace or push off their front end, so either pick their front end up or shoot through the shoulders and break them.
Pepé Le Pew does not approve.

Reactions: Redhook
She’s apparently never hit a rock on a skateboard! The tiniest pebble can bring that board to a dead stop. 😳
The durometer on those big wheels is in the 70s vs typical street wheels in the high 90s. They go right over them. It’s her speed down that hill that will get her.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Lotta reasons why.

Tribal stuff
Religious stuff
Family Stuff
Like here, just because land is by water, that land might be “someone elses” and they can just move in.
I have read about some of it from missionaries in countries across the globe.

Also, some people make up crap to pull on people’s heartstrings.
Im not sure whats true here

Our former member PPB did stuff but was a horrible steward of the finances.
muscle shirts and a hot dog stand. And rented Lambos.

Then we have our man The Horta, I will bet a fat dollar EVERY PENNY folks tossed in this year went to help kids, directly or indirectly. 😍😍😍

I don't have time for a long post. In Africa, he who controls the water controls the people. Warlords understand this. When charitable organizations put in wells, and the people get too independent, the local warlord tends to destroy the well. The warlord needs to maintain control.

The actual solution is not Christian... kill the warlord, and all who replace him. Nobody does this, so the problem perpetuates through the centuries.

Last edited:
I don't have time for a long post. In Africa, he who controls the water controls the people. Warlords understand this. When charitable organizations put in wells, and the people get too independent, the local warlord tends to destroy the well. He needs control.

The actual solution is not Christian... kill the warlord, and all who replace him. So, the problem perpetuates through the centuries.
See “The Machine Gun Preacher” 😉

Far from perfect, and interesting at least.

I don't have time for a long post. In Africa, he who controls the water controls the people. Warlords understand this. When charitable organizations put in wells, and the people get too independent, the local warlord tends to destroy the well. He needs control.

The actual solution is not Christian... kill the warlord, and all who replace him. So, the problem perpetuates through the centuries.
C'est l'Afrique

Reactions: Barneybdb
To keep a skunk from spraying you have to take out their ability to brace or push off their front end, so either pick their front end up or shoot through the shoulders and break them.

Interesting. I have heard to insure they can't arch their back, possibly akin to your "push off their front end". Since I'm not as agile as I once was, and see no positive outcome of picking up the front end of a skunk, I have gone to using traps on the rare ocasion when a brief visit becomes to repetitive .

Thank you,
MrSmith

Interesting. I have heard to insure they can't arch their back, possibly akin to your "push off their front end". Since I'm not as agile as I once was, and see no positive outcome of picking up the front end of a skunk, I have gone to using traps on the rare ocasion when a brief visit becomes to repetitive .

Thank you,
MrSmith
yea, there was a tech once who believed that whole feet have to be doing some such to spray thing, and picked one up, feet up can’t spray..... yea LMAO.... go try and tell us how it goes this time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Zorrosdens

A whole lot of national and international problems would go away, if those that needed killing, got it.