• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1615652100_qxbenwvqdg.jpg

@TheHorta

this is your area of expertise...

how true or untrue is this?

if so why dont they move?

It’s partially true.

Honestly, they’ve been used to a certain routine and life that they rarely do anything outside of what’s normal.

Tribalism plays a part. Money plays an even bigger part. They don’t have the resources to move. Like when someone tells fellow Hide members that live in communist states to “just move.”

It’s easy to say, but difficult to actually do for myriad reasons.

I don't have time for a long post. In Africa, he who controls the water controls the people. Warlords understand this. When charitable organizations put in wells, and the people get too independent, the local warlord tends to destroy the well. The warlord needs to maintain control.

The actual solution is not Christian... kill the warlord, and all who replace him. Nobody does this, so the problem perpetuates through the centuries.
Anyone notice control is the operative word... kinda like HERE ... and NOW.

To keep a skunk from spraying you have to take out their ability to brace or push off their front end, so either pick their front end up or shoot through the shoulders and break them.

I have always heard that you shoot them through the lungs. They can't compress their diaphragm to spray. Then shoot them in the head. This is assuming a small caliber (.22 RF). I haven't tried it. They alway seem to come out when I am waiting on hogs. Not going to scare off hogs to kill a skunk.