• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_3910.JPG

$4.10 a Gallon, wow.
I'd tell you what we're paying for gas in Texas but you'd get pretty depressed and/or pissed off.
I live in Texas. Visiting friends/family in CA. When I left for Iraq in October, gas was $1.80-ish. Now its $2.30 where I live in TX which is BULLSHIT.

Fucking. BULLSHIT.

Reactions: Sandhog308

Meh. I hope fuel goes to $20 a gallon in the People's New Republic of Kalifornia (formerly "texas") so it feels like home for them. I loved my COVID commute with no one around. No traffic, no cops, 90mph everywhere I went. Now I have to wade through all the inattentive soccer moms driving slow in their bloated pleasure craft. $20+ a gallon might keep people off the roads unless they actually have someplace to go to.

Anyone remember 2011/2012 when money was worth something, or just me? I was paying ~$4.20 for premium then. No big deal.
fuel.jpg

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Yeah just walk on past. She's advertising some devil worshipper shit on her forearm, ginger, looks like she wants to eat your soul and has a rack. Ohhh and some guns.
If you want to finish life as a whole human. Walk away!!! Nevermind.... RUN!!
Safety went out the window. Selector is on fire position.

Eureka is a great place to be from, glad they got out. It’s a complete shit hole now. World War Z with drug addicted zombies.
My mother still lives in Fortuna. Everyone else has moved or passed on. My uncle was Humboldt County Sheriff for two terms back in the day.

Reactions: Slab74