• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

gifs_20.gif

"Get your damn boots off the ceiling of my car or get out!!!"
So a couple of decades ago my girlfriend and I were fuking in my truck. We were in an undeveloped neighborhood, just the streets were there. Things were going great until police on their regular rounds notice the vehicle and showed up.

Not a big deal, we explained to the officer our living situation as we are both living with parents at the time and really had nowhere to go. officer check on her make sure everything's all right and everybody goes on about their way.

Living with my parents at the time had to go to the hardware store with Mom the next day. Mg guess what she found... footprints on my windshield and headliner... LOL. "Why are there footprints on your windshield" then she noticed the ones on the headliner, "oh, nevermind"

So yeah keep the feet off glass, ceiling etc.

Deranged BLM cultist screams himself into a trance... Minneapolis, these past few nights...

WARNING for headphone users...

If only you showed this much enthusiasm and effort into searching for a job and keeping the job with a high performance record, you fucking soiboi creep...

Nothing a sledgehammer couldn’t fix!