Maggie’s  Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

AMGtuned

Just white trash with money.....
Minuteman
May 6, 2018
Maine
And the only thing in those parts is the former Brunswick NAS, SERE up by the NH/ME/Canada border (run out of PNSY) and the former Dow AFB up in Bangor.
I figured they were destined for Bangor Int'l (SIL has landed her C130 there), or the "proving ground"/SERE, that is stashed up around The County somewhere...... neat sight, haven't seen it again

lariat

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
This right here is the no bullshit truth. I remember the wailing and crying over the lack of Blue Bell. We damn near died from the lack of it, and there was raising of hands and praises when it started creeping back in to stores. The wandering in the desert was over, God had shown his love once more. Was it still contaminated? No one asked the question because no one gave a shit and the Schwann's ice cream sucked hind tit. Everyone ate the manna and was glad to have it, fresh cobbler was once again whole and potbelly spouses had something eat in the middle of the night. Fuck germs.

If we took the same outlook toward the virus we would be in a better world right now.

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    This right here is the no bullshit truth. I remember the wailing and crying over the lack of Blue Bell. We damn near died from the lack of it, and there was raising of hands and praises when it started creeping back in to stores. The wandering in the desert was over, God had shown his love once more. Was it still contaminated? No one asked the question because no one gave a shit and the Schwann's ice cream sucked hind tit. Everyone ate the manna and was glad to have it, fresh cobbler was once again whole and potbelly spouses had something eat in the middle of the night. Fuck germs.

If we took the same outlook toward the virus we would be in a better world right now.
    This guy was in the trenches, god bless our Blue Bell Hell Veterans.

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
    Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Sunny Colorado
    OK, I'm a list keeper. If I want to do shit, build shit or buy shit, it's probably on a list. If I don't think through priorities in advance, the next thing you know I bought something that I really don't want.

It's rare for me to get to check 2 items off the list in one day, but yesterday, I got to tick a rifle off the list (6 ARC AR) and a reloading room build (under-bench cabinet). I'm more of a bolt-action kind of guy, but since we're being told ARs will be banned, I'm on the band wagon. This is the first AR build I've done but I've got most of the parts on hand to build 2 more 6 ARCs, so we're on a roll. Today, I'm a motivated motherfucker.

CV3B4961ed.jpg
    CV3B4962ed.jpg

CV3B4964ed.jpg

CV3B4965ed.jpg

CV3B4967ed.jpg

Aftermath

Recoil Fetishist
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    May 14, 2013
    Idaho
    This reminds me of a hunting trip.
    I have a cousin up in the TX panhandle. I was stationed farther south. It was around November and I decided I'd go visit and maybe be able to shoot some birds or a some coyotes. On the way up, I camped in Palo Duro Canyon.... I was very alone!!! It snowed. I was over run by a huge gang of turkeys and I slept like a rock in my Trango 3.1 on a ThermaRest Cot and pad and a surplus Wiggy's bag.
    Not long after daylight, coffee yet to perc, I could hear what I thought were helos. Then these 2 Ospreys came in. The crew waved at me and I waved back. I could feel prop wash. I had never, and never since, been so close. Cool 'AF.

Last edited:

Aftermath

Recoil Fetishist
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    May 14, 2013
    Idaho
    Top fuel, and Pro Funny Cars run on a 1000 ft track now.
    Because they were going too fast at the full quarter to not go airborne!!
    Their exhaust is used to keep them on the ground at even the 1000 foot track.
    INCREDIBLE amount of air being sucked in and pumped out. What happens in between is pretty damned cool, too.

Last edited: