• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Always wanted a brace of station wagons (a weird fetish from who knows where :LOL: ).
Ford Galaxy 500 427...
Ford Galaxy.jpg

Chevy Impala 409...
409 impala.jpg

Dodge Polara Max Wedge Stage III...
Poloara Max Wedge.jpg

Reactions: nikonNUT
Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a tunnel ram work correctly
they look great BUT
99% of the time you can make more power and more usable power with a single carb sized and tunned to the cam and heads
Unfortunately, this is a true statement. It's a high rpm application only. Good in drag boats though!

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
I know of one of those sitting in a small town here in AR. Galaxy 500, convertible (hand to God!), 4 -speed, R-code 427. Supposedly one of 3 built. I take the dude (Not giving out his name but if you know the Ford Junkie near Russelville that's him!) at his word. Has all kinds of fun Ford toys like a Sunbeam Tiger, a 1968 GT500 (First new car he ever bought right out of college.) a couple of GT350s, and an early Cobra. So early it had a 260 in it and the knock offs say "Near" and "Off" like getting on a horse instead (Brits are weird) of "Left" and "Right". Biggest fuck up of my life (well, maybe) was passing on a 1970 Boss 302 he was selling that had some rear quarter damage and the wrong 4-speed in it for $11K. This was 1993 before the market got hot of course. I

I know of one of those sitting in a small town here in AR. Galaxy 500, convertible (hand to God!), 4 -speed, R-code 427. Supposedly one of 3 built. I take the dude (Not giving out his name but if you know the Ford Junkie near Russelville that's him!) at his word. Has all kinds of fun Ford toys like a Sunbeam Tiger, a 1968 GT500 (First new car he ever bought right out of college.) a couple of GT350s, and an early Cobra. So early it had a 260 in it and the knock offs say "Near" and "Off" like getting on a horse instead (Brits are weird) of "Left" and "Right". Biggest fuck up of my life (well, maybe) was passing on a 1970 Boss 302 he was selling that had some rear quarter damage and the wrong 4-speed in it for $11K. This was 1993 before the market got hot of course. I was an idiot...
You were an idiot? I sold my 70 Chevelle SS 454 (yes, LS6 with 4 speed) because the interior was shot, the engine was pouring blue smoke and I couldn't afford the gas or insurance as a newlywed 21 y.o. That was 1982.

I mentioned the country sedan (I really don't remember the year, maybe a 67? I really don't know) But moms also had a black and white 56 Bel Air Nomad. If only she kept that!

Reactions: nikonNUT