• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_2871.JPG

Nope, not exhibiting any InCel tendencies at all…
Definitely not an incel.

So he can make mom jokes but I can't and actually know my mom?

I forgot I'm supposed to rage because how dare he talk about my mother he's never met....God forbid I make a joke.

Call an actual hooker a hooker your an asshole, joke my own mother is a hooker to show a joke doesn't hurt my feelings I'm an incel 🤣

I'm engaged, I'm not celibate voluntarily or involuntarily. Don't hate women and blame them for my problems either, but good job trying to generalize.

Last edited:
Definitely not an incel.

So he can make mom jokes but I can't and actually know my mom?

I forgot I'm supposed to rage because how dare he talk about my mother he's never met....God forbid I make a joke.

Call an actual hooker a hooker your an asshole, joke my own mother is a hooker to show a joke doesn't hurt my feelings I'm an incel 🤣
I missed him talking shit about your mother so feel free to arrange a towel party. As far as starting shit yourself my warning was friend to friend because LL will launch anyone’s ass into orbit if they turn the hot wives/girlfriends thread into the last one.

I've had zero complaints with women like that.

Sad part is a lot of them that look like this are painfully normal when you talk to them.

Gonna bet $100 bucks you guys saying pass on these hot chicks with tattoos wouldn't do anything but slobber on yourself if one of em was in your face at the local gentlemen's club

enough of the "my brother's counsin's sister's former roomate thinks Vanna White is a slut because she likely rejected his advances in high school" bullshit...

back to motivational MILF:

View attachment 7653282

or some combination fake boobs, tattoos, maybe some daddy issues, and a reasonable likelihood of being stabbed. See below for the combination of the aforementioned traits:

View attachment 7653291
I like how u think!