• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s  Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

nockhunter

Private
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2010
    upstate ny
    1624415780609.png

EddieNFL

SMSgt
    Minuteman
    Jan 11, 2006
    Florida
    So, did he actually mean that she didn't let him? 😂😂

Well, when he told me this, we were at a local bar. Several of his friends chimed in. Either she was a tramp, or everyone heard the same story so pick a side. Considering the general reputation of the entertainment world, I'm thinking porcupine.

To answer your question, he most likely never spoke to her. She was the social type and he had a gunrack in the rear window of his pickup so...

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in"
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    enough of the "my brother's counsin's sister's former roomate thinks Vanna White is a slut because she likely rejected his advances in high school" bullshit...

back to motivational MILF:

1624452537223.png

or some combination fake boobs, tattoos, maybe some daddy issues, and a reasonable likelihood of being stabbed. See below for the combination of the aforementioned traits:

1624453146681.png

Last edited:

Redhook

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 14, 2008
    A. don't cut your toenails into a curve, grow them out and cut straight.
    At some point in my life I started rounding the corners of the nail on the big toes. Almost immediately started having problems. Took me about a year to figure it out. I still keep a curve to the nail, but don't cut the corners back so hard.

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
    Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    And you find this motivational? Grown men trying to figure out how to trim their toenails. What is going on here?????
    I wasn’t figuring out anything, I’m the pro safe cracker of self toe surgery. Toe feels great now.

Reactions: barneybdb

502Chevelle

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 1, 2014
    Charlotte NC
    I’ve had multiple ingrown nails removed, but somehow I’m just not motivated to put it on the freakin motivational page. Let’s start a separate thread to talk about the flavors of toe jam!

• Haha
    Reactions: BoltRunner

lariat

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    enough of the "my brother's counsin's sister's former roomate thinks Vanna White is a slut because she likely rejected his advances in high school" bullshit...

back to motivational MILF:

View attachment 7653282

or some combination fake boobs, tattoos, maybe some daddy issues, and a reasonable likelihood of being stabbed. See below for the combination of the aforementioned traits:

View attachment 7653291
    That's not a reasonable likelihood kind of chick, its an inevitable. Your ass is getting stabbed. Worth it? Probably.

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
    Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    Maybe I'm helping with someone's foot fetish, fucking kink shaming...🤣

It says motivation. It's very motivating to walk without pain. I have several things that keep me in bed more often than not(not the toe). Obviously I'm not trying to motivate you.

This shits about me feeling motivated

Last edited:
    Reactions: LegioX