• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

0867_887d.gif

You have made some stupid comments over the years .. This the one takes the prize !

Its not my fault you are an ignorant fucktard who believes everything he is fed.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V8lT1o0sDwI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am probably wrong, but that at looks like cg to me. The car is casting a shadow like its still up in the air, and At the end when he hits the wall something appears where the tires would have been.

Looks like the front wing folding back.

He is steering because the wheels are still there. If you look at the last few frames after the car hits the wall, the front wheels magically reappear in a flash before the video ends.

He is steering because the wheels are still there. If you look at the last few frames after the car hits the wall, the front wheels magically reappear in a flash before the video ends.

Pretty sure that's the front wing folding back under the nose of the car. Here's a view from the front:

Attachments

• 2010shanghaifp1tssnapshc.jpg
    2010shanghaifp1tssnapshc.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
You're right, I went to another source and watched the whole clip. Thought it looked fishy but its just the wing.

You need to be FORCIBLY restrained in a straight jacket and locked in a rubber room 24/7/365 and have ZERO access to Phone ,TV, Internet and never ever be able to access a Firearm or sharp instrument. Medication and or therapy will not work on a twisted individual like you !

You need to be FORCIBLY restrained in a straight jacket and locked in a rubber room 24/7/365 and have ZERO access to Phone ,TV, Internet and never ever be able to access a Firearm or sharp instrument. Medication and or therapy will not work on a twisted individual like you !

I cordially invite you to try to do that. When would you like to meet?

Come on up here to NYC and visit this place . 462 First Ave New York, NY 10016. I am sure they would like to discuss your theory .

Why would I leave a place just short of paradise to come to a place even you call SHITTY?

Just as I expected, all BS, not guts.

Why would I leave a place just short of paradise to come to a place even you call SHITTY?

Just as I expected, all BS, not guts.

I don't meet with Pscyhopaths. You claim to have inside knowledge of the destruction of the Twin Towers on 09/11/01. I invite you to come up here and meet with these people.. I will pay the one way carfare for you.

I don't meet with Pscyhopaths. You claim to have inside knowledge of the destruction of the Twin Towers on 09/11/01. I invite you to come up here and meet with these people.. I will pay the one way carfare for you.

More gutless BS. Thats enough for me.

Interesting new fighting technique.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=fadd800df30a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>