• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1627395573_nz9jlf47tl.jpg

Okay, dammit. I ain't typing this joke again!

Claude's a'sittin down on his dock and sees his buddy Boudreaux floating down the river. Hollers out "Hey Boudreau, where you a'going in yo pirough" "I got me some Nutrasweet an I'm gonna float down and catch me a mess of them nutria rats." "Now Boudreaux, you ain't gonna catch no nutria rats with no Nutrasweet, you just leave me be an get on down the river" A few hours later up the river comes Boudreaux with a boatload of nutrias.

Next day Claude's again sitting on the dock, looks up the river and here come Boudreaux. "Hey Boudreaux, where you a'going in yo pirough." "I got me a cooler full of Gatoraid an I'm gonna catch me some gators." " Now Boudreaux, you ain't gonna catch no gators with no Gatoraid, you just leave me be and get on down the river" Just before dark here comes Boudreaux with a whole boatload of 3 and 4 foot eatin' gators.

Couple of days go by an Claude's back on the dock. Looks up river and hollers out "Hey Boudreaux where you a'going in yo pirough?" I got me a big bunch of pussy willow branches......" Claude hollers back "Hold on, I'll get my hat!"

Thank you,
MrSmith