• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1627538869887.png

This lady looks really, really familiar. I might know her grandmother!

Thank you,
MrSmith
Mr. Smith,
If you send me a DM with the granddaughters contact information, I'll be happy to verify and get back to you. It might take some extensive research and some travel to investigate. But, I'm willing to make the sacrifice to answer your nagging question and put your mind at ease.

Mr. Smith,
If you send me a DM with the granddaughters contact information, I'll be happy to verify and get back to you. It might take some extensive research and some travel to investigate. But, I'm willing to make the sacrifice to answer your nagging question and put your mind at ease.
You are such a good boy!

Hey. They say I'm humble and virtuous and that I only want to help my fellow man.

and by "they" I mean "I".
and by "humble", I mean "horny"
and by "virtuous", I mean "depraved"
and by "help my fellow man, I mean "get laid"

But, we're just mincing words.
A gal told me once "If you are going home alone at the end of the night. You need to lower your standards."

Last edited:
Mr. Smith,

The camaraderie among the members of this website/forum are unbelievable. To selflessly volunteer for such a noble mission brings a tear to my eye. Thank you from the bottom of my pea pickin' heart.

But, alas, at my age I have an excellent memory, but it's short.

What were we talking about again??

Thank you,
MrSmith