• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1629827589_vo8laf31wt.jpg

What in the Ape hanging, Suicide Shifting, Leg Breaking, WTF, LA Trailer Park Hell is that? Is that a mannequin on there? After riding that thing for a couple of weeks, be an olympic pull-up champion if you lived that long. Just try holding your arms up like that for a couple of hours, much less steering, clutching, throttling. Very interesting picture right there, I keep seeing more every time I look.

Each fall we would sail from our home port in Humboldt Bay up to Dutch Harbor and follow the crabbers north to provide search and rescue because most of the time they were out of helo range of the closest airports. The naval station at Adak and the Air Force PJ’s out of Elmendorf had mid air refueling capabilities but flatly refused to launch a SAR mission in the worst storms.
What time frame? I grew up throwing and fishing diapers off the docks at petro marine in the 80's

What time frame? I grew up throwing and fishing diapers off the docks at petro marine in the 80's
I was on the Acushnet crew that brought her from her old home port in Gulfport MS in July of 90 until I got orders to school in July of 92. Redwood summer was in full swing when we got there, talk about culture shock for a southern boy!

Reactions: 6Shooter
I was on the Acushnet crew that brought her from her old home port in Gulfport MS in July of 90 until I got orders to school in July of 92. Redwood summer was in full swing when we got there, talk about culture shock for a southern boy!

I was probably around the docks them. Just imagine. 2 years ago while, we were up there fishing, one of the CG killed a friend over a women from Dutch while in Port. I dont think I've ever seen a women worth it there. All I could think off how bad it must have been on board.

I was probably around the docks them. Just imagine. 2 years ago while, we were up there fishing, one of the CG killed a friend over a women from Dutch while in Port. I dont think I've ever seen a women worth it there. All I could think off how bad it must have been on board.
My first walrus sighting on Dutch turned out to be a local girl.

She is the reality of life. Most of these supermodel looking chicks you’re never going to even get to talk to; they all live in Russia, or Ukraine, or somewhere else. This is the typical high-end American girlfriend, I’d be fine with that. Her ass is probably flat though, I agree, and she needs implants.

"She is the reality of life most of these supermodel looking chicks you’re never going to even get to talk to they all live in Russia or Ukraine or somewhere else this is the typical high-end American girlfriend I’d be fine with that her ass is probably flat though I agree and she needs implants"

Your massive, run-on sentence made my brain hurt. Punctuation: it's a thing.