• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1633142670401.png

I hate to admit it, but I will be 60 in a couple months. Even though I’m getting older, I refuse to get old. My body says FU, I’m tired, but I’m fighting it. Will be diving to 105’ for Meg teeth this weekend, hope to have pics for y’all.
Stay after it, get it while you can! I've seen many very fit healthy men as well as hard living men goin over the Rainbow Bridge lately. Good luck and post pics, even pics of pieces, or anything else you find that looks interesting!

Reactions: Barneybdb
That’s how you get sharks
I'm in for the shark attack rescue team!
The South Texas coast has a couple of people get bitten by sharks a year, most all in the surf. I'm sure the people that get bitten would call them attacks as does the press, though they usually seem to be a case of mistaken identity more than an attack because victims are usually only bitten once and although these are just observations, the people bitten most always seem to be female.

I'm in for the shark attack rescue team!
The South Texas coast has a couple of people get bitten by sharks a year, most all in the surf. I'm sure the people that get bitten would call them attacks as does the press, though they usually seem to be a case of mistaken identity more than an attack because victims are usually only bitten once and although these are just observations, the people bitten most always seem to be female.
Smells fishy?

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie112