• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1633079211897.png

I hate to admit it, but I will be 60 in a couple months. Even though I’m getting older, I refuse to get old. My body says FU, I’m tired, but I’m fighting it. Will be diving to 105’ for Meg teeth this weekend, hope to have pics for y’all.
I’m right there with you but I’m only 42. I ranch for a living and with the hours I work, I’ve already worked well over an 8 to 5 career. I’ve sacrificed my body, mind, and probably my soul for this damned old piece of dirt. But I refuse to get old. My body feels like it’s 80 but in my mind I’m 25. Stay young my friends.

I hate to admit it, but I will be 60 in a couple months. Even though I’m getting older, I refuse to get old. My body says FU, I’m tired, but I’m fighting it. Will be diving to 105’ for Meg teeth this weekend, hope to have pics for y’all.

Pics of SuzyQ or it didn't happen. 😎 :love:

Supposed to be nasty surf this weekend. Should churn up some good stuff I’d think.

I'm not far behind you. Better to die with your boots on.....
Might climb a tower next week.

I hear ya. I retired from the Fire Service at 62. I thought I could last until 65 but it was obvious I couldn't keep up. I didn't want to be the guy you was alive and not able to go 110% to get a Brother out of a jam. I even stuck around for a couple of years on EMS and even that was not doable after 64, Young mans game...just have to realize when other peoples lives are in the balance