• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1635863877172.png

What a coincidence I am on the West Neptune as well. :))

I did 8 years on the Nautilus, I believe they ballasted down during storms and the bottom of the rig was around 60 foot off the water.
If I remember correctly the Nautilus broke free of it's mooring lines at least once during a hurricane. Since it was a moored rig I believe it had been evacuated and nobody was on board when it drifted off location. FREEDOM!

As an old warrior, this has been one of my all time favorite songs for many years. So glad these guys did it... and they did it well. Thank you. Thank you so much. Memories are leaking out of my eyes, and running down my cheeks.... I'm home, and I'm "home free". Please God we can stay that way.

That's it, I'm done. Time for bed.

Great stuff. Thank you for sharing. The original is on my short list played many Sunday mornings when the preceding Saturday produced excess overuse pain. Jimi was right - music has amazing healing power.