• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1635438407_h79z1w6mr9.jpg

According to the caption, these two are hunting partners and this was caught on a trail cam.

View attachment 7734260
I have seen a coyote following a badger around before. They will follow them around prairie dog towns then try to snatch their dinner when they dig it up. "Partners" is a stretch, He helps out the badger about as much as President Brandon helps me.

Last edited:
It’s making fun of Owen Wilson for looking like the Statue of Liberty. The rest of it is just the delivery that also makes you laugh because it is completely wrong. The joke is funnier than the sum of its parts. It makes joke synergy.
oh
ha
ha
yeah

Except that is the douchebag Owen Wilson
Google "gonna tell my grandkids" or "gonna tell my kids.". Same premise. It's usually someone famous depicted in a scenario similar to someone else famous. If you didn't know better, you might mistake one for the other. I've never seen one that was lol funny. But the good ones might make you smile.