• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1636081642391.png

No idea on the valves. Didn't think it needed it being an '07. Now I regret it. Plus, it's not nearly as fun to drive as I hoped it would be. I'm such a fucking dumbass.
How the hell is it not fun to drive? Do you not have curves where you live or something?

How the hell is it not fun to drive? Do you not have curves where you live or something?
I have plenty of curvy roads where I live. It's a combination of a cheap feeling interior, droning exhaust, and slugishness/inconvience compared to a paddle shifted S550.

I have plenty of curvy roads where I live. It's a combination of a cheap feeling interior, droning exhaust, and slugishness/inconvience compared to a paddle shifted S550.
Chevys have always been known to have cheap ass snap-tite model car interior. Is the exhaust aftermarket? If so, that can be fixed. As fas as shifting goes, in a true sports car, I personally enjoy a third pedal, you can't heel/toe a flappy paddle. But, we all have different tastes. I'd love a Vette myself, but I just don't want the added expenses. Been there done that with moto for years, tire budget alone was brutal. I hate you're not happy with it man, it's a beautiful car.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
Add enough mods to equal the S550 cost and give it another go.

I meant a S550 generation Mustang, which is cheaper.
Id likely own a gt350 if it werent for the interior, which is ironic because I got rid of a 2007 Z06 and replaced with a 2002 z06, which reigns supreme for shit interiors. The 610hp dry sump LS7 I put into it makes up for it though. With much shorter gearing than the c7Z, its absolutely ludicrous, and I love it.

B8AC60F5-03B5-4F80-8BC2-5045F6CEFE48.jpeg