• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1636295227721.png

"If Joe Biden was your plumber". Nah, it'll be way worse. Instead of fixing it, he would give you a lecture on why you are a privileged racist and bigot for having plumbing while there are people with no plumbing elsewhere. Then he'll get federal agents to audit all of the other pipes in your house and ask you where you got them, when they were installed, by who, etc...

It's just a splinter

I had a thorn in my knee for several years. It was always irritated and sore and I’d pick at it from time to time. Never could figure out what it was. One day it got really red and swollen (this was years after it showed up). I squeezed it like a pimple and a gigantic thorn popped out very similar to this video. It wasn’t as long but it was thick like this. About 3/4-1” long. I couldn’t believe it. It was one of the weirdest things that’s ever happened to me.