• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1636652409_ib5aiexqxb.jpg

I was similarly careless with a chainsaw once. Instead of using the bar stop like I should have, I was waiting for the chain to slow before resting the saw’s body on my left thigh and grabbing the piece I had just cut to toss it aside. Clearly, I didn’t wait long enough for the chain to stop, and also set the saw too far back on my thigh (more chain than saw body). Cut my pants up real good, but got away without a scratch on my thigh.
Very lucky. I still have the pants, and wear them whenever I have to clear a downed tree in the yard as a reminder not to be retarded again.
My dad had 2 moron employees, the first disabled the safety on his nail gun and shot a nail through his dick into his femur, second somehow ripped his nuts off with a hole saw straddling a beam with a 3ft extension right between his legs.

I was 12-13 and 30-40 yards from a guy watching him trim a tree for unknown reasons one day and he decided to cut a large branch that happened to be directly above his head, he wouldn’t have heard me yell, and I couldn’t have gotten there in time. Branch falls on his dome, busts his head open, takes one hand off the saw to put his hand on his head, saw swings down throttled up across his thigh tore it up. He had blue jean strands hanging out of his leg, the bleeding wasn’t bad at all which surprised me.

He walked past adults who didn’t see it happen obviously in shock calm as can be, straight to my dumbass “I need to go to the hospital”.....okay well I can’t drive, let me get someone....

Had to tell 2-3 adults before anyone stfu and came with me to help the guy lol. He was back that day working.

Last edited: