• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Boating accidents???

daily_picdump_3881_640_high_53.jpg

As a Florida resident, admitted gun ownership isn't the numbers to watch.
It's the ammunition quantities/purchases that are the better indicator of preparedness.

Doesn't do any good to have a collection of firearms, but nothing to feed 'em. Just saying. :D

1636801306388.png

Last edited:
I'm assuming that since they were "turned in and released to us" that would not be the case. Maybe too big of an assumption....

…Or a contest to see who can harpoon the biggest whale at 0100.
It’s illegal to hunt over bait in most states but the Possum Sheriff (you fancy types with all yer teef call em gayme wardens) never seems to notice the Walmart gift cards and stick on butterfly tattoos layin on my lap.

Post pics please because I’ve never seen bullshit stacked that high.

😘
Original, never heard that particular joke before......not even once.....I’m not giving you something to jerk off to. To think I was going to take you to the titty bar and put you in a fat strippers G-string as a tip, not now....

😄
F7C380A3-9831-46B9-A2E6-DDEFE90C5D59.jpeg

I had a cousin that was a little person, he was a dick. Then again, if I walked around smelling assholes all day maybe I would be too.

Last edited:
Side note, I like how she put her stomach in the g-string like it’s fooling anyone.

“You got small tits for a fat chick”

Last edited:
Original, never heard that particular joke before......not even once.....I’m not giving you something to jerk off to. To think I was going to take you to the titty bar and put you in a fat strippers G-string as a tip, not now....

😄
View attachment 7740026

I had a cousin that was a little person, he was a dick. Then again, if I walked around smelling assholes all day maybe I would be too.

That's the most original use of a discarded bait cast net that I've ever seen. Impressive in many ways....although very disturbing.

Also wtf is sudden shaking syndrome? Is it Sudden infant death syndrome mixed with shaken baby syndrome?
Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is the unexplained death, usually during sleep, of a seemingly healthy baby less than a year old. SIDS is sometimes known as crib death because the infants often die in their cribs.

If a baby is forcefully shaken, his or her fragile brain moves back and forth inside the skull. This causes bruising, swelling and bleeding. Shaken baby syndrome usually occurs when a parent or caregiver severely shakes a baby or toddler due to frustration or anger — often because the child won't stop crying.

Reactions: lash

😄
View attachment 7740026

1636836730436.jpeg

I've been around hot chicks, strippers, party girls, skanks and whatever long enough that my first thought when seeing all these thot pics is wondering what her completely fucked up ratchet dumpster fire of an apartment/room she rents from a friend looks like and how many hub caps shes lost off of her 1997 honda civic that doesn't have working door locks.