• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

veryhornybeast-ltlz6-efd755.jpeg

HEY! I found the Rosetta Stone. Fuck that “men are from Mars women are from Venus” bullshit. Here it is. But, anyone that’s been married for more than five years already knows but hasn’t told anyone. Bastards.

HEY! I found the Rosetta Stone. Fuck that “men are from Mars women are from Venus” bullshit. Here it is. But, anyone that’s been married for more than five years already knows but hasn’t told anyone. Bastards.

The two answers you need for every question:

Baby, you look fat in everything.

or

I don’t care.

one or the other will work, but you must be prepared to use the second one at any moment without any hesitation when dealing with women. It will stop all the bull shit.

Last edited:

It is impossible to understand them, you have better chances finding chilled water in hell.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Challenge accepted.

A more accurate title "percentage who REPORTED owning guns"

Because there is no way in hell MA owns more guns than NH....guns fucking grow on trees in NH
maybe so but Money grows on trees in Ma. I have a friend that has 1 of 38 automag sets. 38 super 41 and 44 plus a second 44 just because he can. The same guy has all but 1 production year of lugers and 1 of each officer-issue version for the various commands. Helped him inventory last year if 400 is an avg collection you'd almost match half his pistol collection. Once we get to rifles it gets stupid. Safes of Weatherby's a few MP40's a few other more expensive class 3 items also. He also has the ammo to feed everything he owns some only 100 rounds loaded others he has palettes of ammo for due to multiple same caliber stuff.
Another buddy I deal with has a cellar built into a safe room. The whole thing has racks and rows of high-dollar low production number stuff. Another is into themes and has for instance sniper rifles from every nato country as well as class 3 stuff and pistol themes. All the different S&W police revolvers Colt's stuff 1911's from most mfg's
In percentages, the north country folk do beat us by a wide margin however the people that do have firearms in Mass usually have a lot of them. I have more at my mom or dad's house than I have at my house simply because I don't need my wife crawling up my ass to sell any of them.

• Wow
Reactions: SWgeezer

This is the type of girl you walk up to and just say"smash?" that's a straight up yes or no and she knows what you mean. And that chick is hot. I'd ask

Fun TheGerman trivia fact:

I have NEVER been to a strip club in my life outside of one time in Jax Beach where we had to go in and find/drag out a friend before he was about to get arrested.

Also, wife #1 was a Russian stripper.
I had an argument with a Russian stripper. This->
24EC904E-8319-44F8-AF19-CA27287B9E7C.jpeg

was in every port in the Med when we pulled in on the Iwo Jima (LPH-2) and she was there on that aft deck every night watching as we returned to the ship after a day of frolicing with the natives. I don’t speak Russian but I understood every word she said to me.

Reactions: Barneybdb
maybe so but Money grows on trees in Ma. I have a friend that has 1 of 38 automag sets. 38 super 41 and 44 plus a second 44 just because he can. The same guy has all but 1 production year of lugers and 1 of each officer-issue version for the various commands. Helped him inventory last year if 400 is an avg collection you'd almost match half his pistol collection. Once we get to rifles it gets stupid. Safes of Weatherby's a few MP40's a few other more expensive class 3 items also. He also has the ammo to feed everything he owns some only 100 rounds loaded others he has palettes of ammo for due to multiple same caliber stuff.
Another buddy I deal with has a cellar built into a safe room. The whole thing has racks and rows of high-dollar low production number stuff. Another is into themes and has for instance sniper rifles from every nato country as well as class 3 stuff and pistol themes. All the different S&W police revolvers Colt's stuff 1911's from most mfg's
In percentages, the north country folk do beat us by a wide margin however the people that do have firearms in Mass usually have a lot of them. I have more at my mom or dad's house than I have at my house simply because I don't need my wife crawling up my ass to sell any of them.
OneGun.jpg