• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

bibike_zps7a674403.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

bheight_zps5a5b5c0d.jpg

Oh and for God's sake... DON'T SHARE!!! If you can find the damn number, keep it to yourself.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Found it in about 4 sec by rough count, but it's probably my OCD. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Another hint (hope it doesn't give it away), but tapping the navigation arrow down while you glance at it makes it stand out also.

I think "a lot" should be classified as more than half. lol

Considering only 10-15% of the population is left handed, having left handed presidents at a rate of 3-5x the population average qualifies as a "lot" in my book. But to each their own, I guess.

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE/MUZZLE DISCIPLINE!

tumblr_na2pfdfl0P1tioffao2_1280.jpg

From the interweb
TRIGGER DISCIPLINE/MUZZLE DISCIPLINE!

This is a picture of my dads hand. He had a moment of lax discipline and this is the result. He was moving his carry gun from his jacket to his briefcase and somehow pulled the trigger as he swept his hand. The bullet entered his palm and exited the top of his hand, completely blowing out the middle finger bone in his hand.

As a result of this he had to have his middle finger amputated. And has required several surgeries to repair as much of the damage as possible. He didn’t, however, blame anyone or anything but himself. He acknowledges that it was his fault that this happened, and is still an avid shooter. These images are disturbing, I know, but he shows them to whoever he can in an effort to let people learn from his mistake. If seeing these images keeps a single person vigilant in their safety practices then he is happy to suffer the embarrassment of showing them.

Remember, it only takes a fraction of a second to change your life. Safety is the number one priority, and if there is any single rule that can prevent accidents/tragedies it is this: keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction; do not point the gun at ANYTHING that you are not ok with destroying or killing. That includes yourself.

If anyone has any questions hit up my inbox, I will be more than happy to answer them.

I'm gonna take a break from the sports of shooting and join the Brazilian synchronized swimming twins team - Bia and Branca Feres.

I can't do that though...