• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Om7UJxPsYFEwSP76FttWX5IVuqNXJz5NmQSji41D9wU.jpg

Glad you're a fan homie. Do me a favor and tag me when you steal my memes ;)

It helps me run my actual business of match directing and contract tier 1 training ;) support ya boi.
It's water marked for a reason, I'll be sending my bill for marketing 😬

I didn't even realize you were on here, 4 posts since 2019. I was following when you were still shooting from inside the house lol.

Those are rookie numbers. Gotta get those numbers up😆

Tasteful nudes are the secret here, these gay boys don't respond to anything less.

Last edited:

Yeeeah... Somebody's DEFINITELY getting their teeth knocked out for that shit. Whether brass knuckles will be involved or not and how many face-punches will be given will depend on how many tires are damaged.

After a friendly neighbor shares the surveillance camera footage and a bit of Google searching, it's gonna be Mike Tyson time...

Years back it was a fad among hippies/greenines/fags/whatever to put bumper stickers on large trucks and SUVs. Usually something like, "I have a small penis." Someone started a website and guys were posting pictures of the hippies/greenines/fags/whatever that were caught in the act. Hilarious.

One of my buddies sent me a couple of pictures of his 13 year old son's deer blind. They are out in Texas.
Look at the top left corner on each photo on the blind spray painted in black(FJB). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7761015View attachment 7761016

The way it is tagged and how it looks like concrete, the pic can also be titled "Abandoned machine gun pillbox along the original Stalin Line in eastern Ukraine"...

Right at the eve of Operation Barbarossa, they took Gulag prisoners, promised them with freedom in exchange for military service, and then assigned them to pillboxes on the Stalin Line. They were then left alone, with one machine gun and 3000 rounds of ammunition, locked inside their pillboxes, and left to fend for themselves as the Red Army retreated from the German onslaught. 3000 rounds and once these were used up, the sealed in prisoner-conscript would await their fate either from a grenade or the dreaded flammenwerfer...

• Wow
Reactions: Expert684
I remember doing this kind of stuff as a kid...but usually under our desks (like that was going to protect us from a nuclear blast)
Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye! We usually made it to the hall for these drills. Our old school was a piece and we knew we would all die In the event a Nuke missed its intended target and hit our unimportant town of 800. Or the more likely Tornado blowing us all away.

Reactions: Barneybdb
We were doing that shit in the seventies and early eighties....

I was the asshole kid that went around telling everybody that this made no difference. You're either gonna die in a Flash, The buildings going to collapse on top of you and there's no way that these desk can support the roof or if you survived the aforementioned then your flesh was gonna fall off or you're gonna have organ failure and suffer a horrible death.

Had a meeting with my parents the principal and teacher lol... Was told that I'm making other kids sad and being a disruption.... Basically, was told to shut the fuck up.

We were doing that shit in the seventies and early eighties....

I was the asshole kid that went around telling everybody that this made no difference. You're either gonna die in a Flash, The buildings going to collapse on top of you and there's no way that these desk can support the roof or if you survived the aforementioned then your flesh was gonna fall off or you're gonna have organ failure and suffer a horrible death.

Had a meeting with my parents the principal and teacher lol... Was told that I'm making other kids sad and being a disruption.... Basically, was told to shut the fuck up.
Didn’t learn a thing, did you?