• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

4BA647AB-6B0A-42C4-AAD8-59B2C1A9C9A4.gif

Speaking from experience……😂
Yes, experience. I have the big Dick that your girlfriend or wife wishes you had.
The only downside is, I have to put up with her crap that you're unwilling. Kind of like that level of crazy versus hot…. The hotter she is, the more crazy you put up with. Well. The bigger the cock, the more crap she puts up with

Yes, experience. I have the big Dick that your girlfriend or wife wishes you had.
The only downside is, I have to put up with her crap that you're unwilling. Kind of like that level of crazy versus hot…. The hotter she is, the more crazy you put up with. Well. The bigger the cock, the more crap she puts up with
Du snakker for meget

New record Tri-State tornado 12/10/2021

Some storm chasers active in the area were able to document the massive sustained F5 vortex which started in Arkansas, going through Missouri and then devastating Mayfield, KY. Official track of this single system is listed now as 227 miles without breaking. Winds sustained F5 at 299-319mph with multiple vortexes possibly producing even higher rotation.

Prayers to all of those affected. The recovery effort in the storm track is going to be astronomical.

Thanks man! The more you keep her happy and satisfied leaves me free to do shit I want to do….😀