• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

7807a754322ca5c9729c5d494b9595bc_width-600.jpg

It took me a bit but I finally got around to getting a halfway decent pair of boots. Not totally happy about the color, so I'm thinking about going at them with some black boot polish. On the other hand, the gray is a bit unique.

View attachment 7785312

Side note, anybody recognize who made my old ones?
View attachment 7785313
Keep the gray. It goes with most of the attire that that black does but has a unique appeal.

They look like a company out of Houston called natural boot outfitters…. probably not though.

Reactions: Mister Ridge
Was he Mil or contractor? If correct procedures are followed those flares and dispensers are quite safe. Only problem I saw with them was when they were deployed too close to the ground and caused fires but that was also a legitimate use for them.
He was active duty military.

Reactions: Barneybdb
It took me a bit but I finally got around to getting a halfway decent pair of boots. Not totally happy about the color, so I'm thinking about going at them with some black boot polish. On the other hand, the gray is a bit unique.

View attachment 7785312

Side note, anybody recognize who made my old ones?
View attachment 7785313
Have a good boot man give those new ones a polish! It'll last longer and look better. I don't recognize the bottom ones... Dan Post?