• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

^^^^^
Very few Republicans actually care about that stuff either, except to gather campaign donations.

Trump is a douche and I believe he actually cares about those things.
Maybe I am wrong and its only his ego and messing with people? 🤷‍♂️
He did more to support those things than any president in my lifetime.
Look how the GOP sat on their thumbs with 2 yrs as the majority as a clue…..
All any career politician cares about is lining their own pockets. That’s my only political comments. Back to the daily motivation.

17064.png

I prefer natural 99.9% of the time, but I wouldn’t kick her off the end of my dick!
I’m not sure they’re fake actually…looks a lot (like exactly) like a girl I used to date back in the day; 100% natural. Perfect and large tits are rare, but they do exist in nature!

We had one in the attic, and subsequently in one of the walls in a fire station. He got down in the wall, and mashed the insulation down. Bout a week into it, I showed up one morning and the off going shift had a story. They were done for the day, after supper, watching TV. Coon just walked through the kitchen and day room like he owned the place. They said he gave a look like, "sup mother fuckers."
I had a skunk do that to me in my barn. You know what? I nodded right back and kept turning my wrench. We parted ways as men. Not every fight is a good one.

I need to sell something or become a ugly hooker for women, give them that realistic disappointing boyfriend experience so I can get a MDT mirage shield before they stop making the gen 1 stuff.

Some of us are 6’5” and 250lb we need a woman that can handle what we have to offer.
I’m taller and fatter than you, I’ll hurt any of them if I’m not careful. Lol

Damn near 12 years with 90 posts and you decided we just had to know you’re 6’5 lol

Geez
For a bit of $$ you can hire some chicks to shit on you.
Chase your dreams!
You only live once.
Back when reddit was funny there was a post about a guy with a Scat fetish, until he paid a woman to shit in his mouth. If you google it it’ll pop up, I’d link it but reddit doesn’t work with my old ass iPad or phone anymore. It was pretty funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel head