• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

What the fuck do you think the rug is for. Or, get a vacuum cleaner... If you're lucky, she's a dishwasher too
You use the broom to fling it across the room, you won’t see it spread across the whole floor.

26849.jpeg

Back when reddit was funny there was a post about a guy with a Scat fetish, until he paid a woman to shit in his mouth. If you google it it’ll pop up, I’d link it but reddit doesn’t work with my old ass iPad or phone anymore. It was pretty funny.
One.......I would never google that.

Two........I don't think I want to know how you know about that.

Sorry, I wouldn’t let her in my Vette. She would waller out the seat. Waller, it’s a southern term, sort of like an Elk waller or hog waller. Just say NO! I might say yes if she visits the @clcustom1911 shoe locker before she comes over.
She'd look excellent if she had the right heels on. The flip flops aren't doing her any favors.

Dem shoes can't fix cankles, though.

a couple of years ago, some woke millennial faggot threw acid on a cat that had the hitler patches.

as if the cat was a real nazi or something.

or had any choice how it looked.
Fucken hypocritical isn't it.
Deplore the actions of fascists, by inflicting an atrocity on a defenceless animal.
Probably still wets the bed, sucks his sister's tit, and has an arts degree.

Watched an animal show on Disney Plus with my daughters that Bettie White hosted. What a cat lady crazy psycho she was. We turned it off.

I had a skunk do that to me in my barn. You know what? I nodded right back and kept turning my wrench. We parted ways as men. Not every fight is a good one.
Absolutely right!

Stepson and I were walking out of a creek bottom from an archery deer hunt. About 60 yards across a plowed field was a skunk. Stepson said "should I shoot him". I said absolutely not, you miss, he sprays and us and my truck will stink for two weeks. We walk around him.

Two years ago, my dogs were nosing in a big piece of rectangle tubing stacked at the edge of the driveway. Ranger, the German Shepherd pulls a skunk out, in the middle of the skunk and was shaking it for all he was worth. I said "RANGER NO! COME!" He released, and came to me. Too late. He got a bath in Dawn right then. He has tangled with two other skunks since then. His desire to kill vermin, overrides the stink and the stank of the skunk spray.

One.......I would never google that.

Two........I don't think I want to know how you know about that.
The guy posted it for fake internet points. At one point years ago reddit had a lot of funny stuff, now it’s all politics and I don’t go there. It’s words on screen, not a big deal.

Absolutely right!

Stepson and I were walking out of a creek bottom from an archery deer hunt. About 60 yards across a plowed field was a skunk. Stepson said "should I shoot him". I said absolutely not, you miss, he sprays and us and my truck will stink for two weeks. We walk around him.

Two years ago, my dogs were nosing in a big piece of rectangle tubing stacked at the edge of the driveway. Ranger, the German Shepherd pulls a skunk out, in the middle of the skunk and was shaking it for all he was worth. I said "RANGER NO! COME!" He released, and came to me. Too late. He got a bath in Dawn right then. He has tangled with two other skunks since then. His desire to kill vermin, overrides the stink and the stank of the skunk spray.
Some skunks took up residence under my storage shed until one night they decided to bow up on me, I had the 10%OC in hand and as soon as the tail went up they got a bath. The little hypocrites love to spray people but never came back after getting sprayed themselves.