• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

bmchuck_zpsbf299ea0.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

There is truth in this.

I love this shit :D Need to invest in a better camera, phone does decent when downsized with all the ambient light you can capture.

I bet you could have a hell of a dove hunt!

I bet you could have a hell of a dove hunt!

Surprisingly we never really do. Before my grandads place got put back in trees we did have a dove hunt on his place. We planted sunflowers and it's surrounded by water. Best dove hunt I've ever been to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I see is various berms, backstops, and target-engagement-obstacles. With the possibility of introducing 'movers', 'poppers', 'launchers' and even 'flyers'. Needs a few more towers, though. Not just the one that the picture is being taken from.

All I see is various berms, backstops, and target-engagement-obstacles. With the possibility of introducing 'movers', 'poppers', 'launchers' and even 'flyers'. Needs a few more towers, though. Not just the one that the picture is being taken from.

Motocross in the morning
Shoot n scoot in the afternoon. Win Win

we are already makin gas out of our food,,I am not sure about how a motocross track would cook up,,at some point the mid west will not be able to supply enough grain to feed our own,

I already finished shelling my corn but have plenty of this to pick this year. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408999564.973308.jpg

Pardon the cell phone picture.

I just bought a live-fire 60MM mortar... I see a great course for playing with NLOS...

Scope? I don't need no Stinkin' scope -- when I have a grid reference!! Boowah haha ha hahah ahhahahha.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I already finished shelling my corn but have plenty of this to pick this year. View attachment 47636

Pardon the cell phone picture.

I wish it was going to a factory in the USA to produce me a set of jeans, shirt or underwear that are not marked "Made in Somewhere else by their Workers".

I wish it was going to a factory in the USA to produce me a set of jeans, shirt or underwear that are not marked "Made in Somewhere else by their Workers".

Only problem, when they were laid out side by side, most folks would look at the price tag difference, pick up the imported stuff and never begin to think twice. How do you think things got the way they are? Some Chinaman holding a gun to American consumers heads to make em buy the import?

Bob

Only problem, when they were laid out side by side, most folks would look at the price tag difference, pick up the imported stuff and never begin to think twice. How do you think things got the way they are? Some Chinaman holding a gun to American consumers heads to make em buy the import?

Bob

Its been a problem for a long time. Im no fan of Unions most times, since they have become uber commies, but I remember the old 1970's commercials "Look for the Union Label, the Union Label..." and realize what they saw coming. Prior to NAFTA I was buying US made jeans. That ended sometime about 94 or so. I havent bought jeans since. I need some new denim workshirts, just earlier tonight I found some US made on the net. Ill pay the extra price if its available and the quality is there.

I do look for made in USA but often there is no option when buying brick and mortar. The internet and specifically excluding the alternative is about the only way to get Made in USA. Id say its time for a tariff that evens the table at least for the cost of all our govt regulation. If our cotton producers cant compete because of EPA rules than China should have to pay a price for its rape the environment policies.

There is truth in this.
2uzrvv4.jpg

10nx8ib.jpg

et9xqo.jpg

16mlp4.jpg

348m0c1.jpg

29ep160.jpg

29cxl4m.jpg

I love this shit :D Need to invest in a better camera, phone does decent when downsized with all the ambient light you can capture.

Pffft...case. Save your pennies instead of buying a camera, then you can step up to the big leagues and get you some green paint. Maybe if your lucky you can skip the green and go straight to yellow and black!

I'm only giving you a hard time brother, hell, my equipment is Blue so clearly were in the same boat.

Pffft...case. Save your pennies instead of buying a camera, then you can step up to the big leagues and get you some green paint. Maybe if your lucky you can skip the green and go straight to yellow and black!

I'm only giving you a hard time brother, hell, my equipment is Blue so clearly were in the same boat.

Lol the moment i saw the post i smiled, no worries. FWIW my dad loves our 7120 for what we do with it. Which is rice, that's our cash crop. Now he states he would love a John Deere for beans, milo, corn, etc.

Tractors i'm in total agreement. I'll take green over a red every day and twice on Sunday. Red team's equipment works, just rides like absolute shit in my experience.

Closest CAT dealer is an hour away but i would love to try a couple of their machines. I've only ever used one Ford that we leased, never had a problem out of it so blue seems fine to me :D

I wish i was farming though, my dad doesn't want me to, and i get why. It would be different if we were setup with 2000 acres straight levee, irrigated land. That said i don't know that i've found anything in life that makes me as happy work wise. Medicine is a second, i truly enjoy it but like farming it's extremely stressful, probably more so when i think about the future, responsibility, med-school, residency, etc. I love farming though. I will farm if i make it to and out of med school. Don't get me wrong i'll have a practice for sure. First thing i'm doing is settling down and grabbing some land for agriculture and cows lol. Yeah yeah....i'm a hick

Last edited:
I'm a rancher by lifestyle and a crop insurance adjuster to pay the bills. If you're on twitter check out #ranchlife. Some good pictures on there. Some my own.

I wish i was farming though, my dad doesn't want me to, and i get why. It would be different if we were setup with 2000 acres straight levee, irrigated land. That said i don't know that i've found anything in life that makes me as happy work wise. Medicine is a second, i truly enjoy it but like farming it's extremely stressful, probably more so when i think about the future, responsibility, med-school, residency, etc. I love farming though. I will farm if i make it to and out of med school. Don't get me wrong i'll have a practice for sure. First thing i'm doing is settling down and grabbing some land for agriculture and cows lol. Yeah yeah....i'm a hick

Both of those are full time jobs.

Lol the moment i saw the post i smiled, no worries. FWIW my dad loves our 7120 for what we do with it. Which is rice, that's our cash crop. Now he states he would love a John Deere for beans, milo, corn, etc.

that 7120 is a nice crop tractor for sure. The R series is a whole new world of comfort.

Tractors i'm in total agreement. I'll take green over a red every day and twice on Sunday. Red team's equipment works, just rides like absolute shit in my experience.

Spoken like someone who has run enough of both to understand and not just get caught up in the hype. Most people with red farm for money, not with money, same as blue!

Closest CAT dealer is an hour away but i would love to try a couple of their machines. I've only ever used one Ford that we leased, never had a problem out of it so blue seems fine to me :D

Hell, other than one Deere dealer, our closest anything dealer is an hour away. That's the only reason you see so much green here. My older fords can be a pain at times for parts and schematics but they do what I need them to do. I'm working in some actual New Holland now finally and haven't been let down. I'm small time on my own though.

I know exactly what you mean man. I'm 28 and been leasing my family's place and had my llc since I was 18. The place is never going to support me or a family and with the few big players we have around plus our horrendous state government, a young guy just can't make a go of it here. I worked for a dairy for 7 years and it's my true love. Worked on a grain operation that also did custom work and ran some cattle for 6. Learned all I could, both good and bad, all the while running my own herd of registered Simmentals doing embryo work and growing bulls mostly in the night hours before and after working for the other guys. I finally wised up and went to work as a lineman. Lots better pay and it can support a family now. It also gives me enough time to farm the right way, not just making it work. It's a shame the next generation has such an uphill fight and needs a hell of a lot of luck to boot to make a life from AG. One thing is for sure, you think a dog is happiness at the end of a long day, you have never come home and walked meadow full of mamma cows and their calves. I may not be old enough to offer advise, but I'm gonna. Get a good career and make a life farming around that. You get the benefits of raising a family and continuing the American tradition plus the ability to take care of them the way we all strive to without the full stress load of a life of AG.

Get a good career and make a life farming around that. You get the benefits of raising a family and continuing the American tradition plus the ability to take care of them the way we all strive to without the full stress load of a life of AG.

And use some of the "losses" from the ag endeavor to recover some of the taxes (rape) you pay from the career.

Bob