• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

oh_the_thighhighs_640_26.jpg

I wonder who keeps finding these "hacked" celebrity sex tapes. Seems it would make a lucrative side business for someone given illegal access to everyones private data.
You mean these B list sluts that no one is talking much about at the time then a sex tape gets released so they get to go on all the talk shows where they get to play the victim and get just a little more attention? Only thing that was leaked was cum down their leg.

Nice Try! :ROFLMAO: But ineligible, I'm afraid!

That said, here are the very "eligible" nominees for GAOD (02/06):

1) steelhead - "Black X" (well, "white X" actually, but...)

2) Nockhunter - "Pensive with the outdoors"

3) jasonprox700 - "Nice Tan Marks"

4) BarneyBDB - "Up against a wall";

5) LegioX - "All dressed in while"

And the GAOD award for 02/06 goes to:

jasonprox700 - Nice Tan Marks.

362e8826-039a-42f7-94d2-e97d525b0700-jpeg.7801856

So many excellent candidates, these days. I'll have to limit it to one post per member for noms!

@Fx51LP308 this is Bullshit! The girl in white clearly has a much better ass than the tan lines girl! I want to know who is paying you under the table! Also it’s too early in the day to make that call. The game ain’t over in the 6th inning! The pictures after your premature uhhhh whatchamacallit have some fine fannies who deserve a nod as well. We may need to form a committee to study this situation in more depth and detail. Peace out.

@Fx51LP308 this is Bullshit! The girl in white clearly has a much better ass than the tan lines girl! I want to know who is paying you under the table! Also it’s too early in the day to make that call. The game ain’t over in the 6th inning! The pictures after your premature uhhhh whatchamacallit have some fine fannies who deserve a nod as well. We may need to form a committee to study this situation in more depth and detail. Peace out.

@502Chevelle - First, no one is paying me anything. This is strictly a matter of my opinion and only mine. Second, the "girl in white" has an extraordinary ass or she would never have been made a nominee. As it turns out, a total of 16-20 pics were under consideration. It was all I could do to get it down to 5 nominees (any more than that makes the award worthless). Third, it doesn't matter when I do the award. Once I publish it, all pics that come after it and for the 24 hours thereafter, are considered for the next day's award. If you notice, the nomination for "LegioX" was submitted with less than 1hr before I published it. Fourth, feel free to do your own thing and publish your own award. I will still be doing mine.

Now, a couple of hints as to my decision making process.

1) Size doesn't matter. Bigger is not necessarily better. The priorities are shape and firmness. The "harder" and more "pill shaped," the better.

2) "Standing" is preferred over being "bent over" or "prone." It's harder to maintain that "shape" (from above) when standing. Those that can, have an advantage.

3) The longer the "crack," the better.

But again, this is JMHO. Feel free to create your own award (I retain copyright on the term GAOD, though).

@502Chevelle - First, no one is paying me anything. This is strictly a matter of my opinion and only mine. Second, the "girl in white" has an extraordinary ass or she would never have been made a nominee. As it turns out, a total of 16-20 pics were under consideration. It was all I could do to get it down to 5 nominees (any more than that makes the award worthless). Third, it doesn't matter when I do the award. Once I publish it, all pics that come after it and for the 24 hours thereafter, are considered for the next day's award. If you notice, the nomination for "LegioX" was submitted with less than 1hr before I published it. Fourth, feel free to do your own thing and publish your own award. I will still be doing mine.

Now, a couple of hints as to my decision making process.

1) Size doesn't matter. Bigger is not necessarily better. The priorities are shape and firmness. The "harder" and more "pill shaped," the better.

2) "Standing" is preferred over being "bent over" or "prone." It's harder to maintain that "shape" (from above) when standing. Those that can, have an advantage.

3) The longer the "crack," the better.

But again, this is JMHO. Feel free to create your own award (I regain copyright on the germ GAOD, though).
Do you think we could thump on them the same way you do a watermelon. That would make it easier to choose.