• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

well, just maybe, it looks as if one or possibly two of the brainwashed masses woke up from the liberal fog that these people live and breathe in everyday. Sadly, i think most of these types are already too far gone. The liberal education system has been going hard and strong with their anti-gun agenda for decades now. This is the result. These people are ready for subjugation.

Your point is valid... Because...

1) I'm positive that not one of those people know the actual gun crime statistics in the US

2) The media is continuously exaggerating gun violence by making every incident a media circus. (For example, we're in the DC area and over the last 8 years we have not seen a significant rise in gun crime, that I'm aware of, but EVERY gun related event (except the 4000 people that protested in Annapolis against the AWB) is on the news.

3) That every one of them believes what their elected liberal officials tell them as if it's gospel: People are being slaughtered by the bushel with "assault weapons," even though it's well under 100 per year out of 317,000,000

counter-strike2hcs2hu_32-1354795468-Rosie_Jones_Holly_Peers_Topless_Photoshoots_09-Hot-Shots-Cal.jpghfh_56.jpghfh_126.jpghfh_143.jpghfh_192.jpg

Reactions: geek65
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cyk7utV_D2I?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EdM_u5y5m5A?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/phXROrmEEVo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm so glad he didn't nominate me to the challenge...

Last edited:
[video=youtube;e8140yfP-Vs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8140yfP-Vs[/video]

Wow, now that is one messed up Ice Bucket challenge, "dude, my hair is fucked up." Yeah, no shit. When does lighting yourself on fire sound like a good idea?

I am probably wrong, but that at looks like cg to me. The car is casting a shadow like its still up in the air, and At the end when he hits the wall something appears where the tires would have been.

2010 Chinese Formula 1 Grand Prix. Experimental front suspension on the Toro Roso of Sebastien Buemi. At the end of the main strait, 200mph or so, hits the brakes, suspension fails. Not CG at all. This really happened. Don't forget that the front of the floor of the car sits about 2-3cm above the ground at full speed with all the aerodynamic load. Once the wheels are gone, not much distance for the car to drop.

2010 Chinese Formula 1 Grand Prix. Experimental front suspension on the Toro Roso of Sebastien Buemi. At the end of the main strait, 200mph or so, hits the brakes, suspension fails. Not CG at all. This really happened. Don't forget that the front of the floor of the car sits about 2-3cm above the ground at full speed with all the aerodynamic load. Once the wheels are gone, not much distance for the car to drop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgRNYuFewS4

The Uncomfortable

The Uncomfortable is a collection of deliberately inconvenient everyday objects, designed by Athens based architect Katerina Kamprani.

On her website she explains:
I decided to create and design for all the wrong reasons. Vindictive and nasty? Or a helpful study of everyday objects? The goal is to redesign useful objects making them uncomfortable but usable and maintain the semiotics of the original item.

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-2.jpg

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-10.jpg

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-3.jpg

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-8.jpg

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-7.jpg

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-15.jpg

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-11.jpg

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-12.jpg

useless-everyday-objects-and-items-by-katerina-kamprani-18.jpg

The guy literally drove the wheels off but the funny part is how he is trying in vain to steer that sled with no wheels:)

That's on the ragged edge of sane... then again, Alpha never was considered entirely sane! I've done plenty of stress courses at schools and some of the instructors are great at distractions and stressing you out. But none ever went hands-on like that with live weapons in play. That's taking things to a whole new level.

Interesting to see how primitive the Russian range facilities are compared to US facilities. All go... and no show. Budget? What budget. Safety gear? Nyet.

Now, let's see how many clownshoes watch that and cap themselves on their local 'tactical' ranges (ie gravel pit full of old washing machines and computer monitors). Darwinism works.

Thanks for posting!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Tucker, you've outdone yourself...

Guy came real close to loosing a couple of toes.

He shot to the ground several times, i assumed it wasn't a negligent discharge but was more of a deterrent to the two guys he was pushing. Though i didn't really understand what the drill was supposed to simulate. Either way i was still pretty fucking appalled by first drill. No F'ing way that i'm going to sit there and take some shots to the chest while wearing a carrier, for simulation alone. Then again though this screams Russian. They've always seemed to have been about these ultra extreme/dangerous things. I mean if you want your guy to feel pain during the drill, still recover, and shoot, there are other methods to do so from a fired projectile than live ammunition.

Now on the other hand i might be dreaming this up, but isn't their hostage survival rate pretty abysmal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQ7c91b758

LMAO this never gets old.

He shot to the ground several times, i assumed it wasn't a negligent discharge but was more of a deterrent to the two guys he was pushing. Though i didn't really understand what the drill was supposed to simulate. Either way i was still pretty fucking appalled by first drill. No F'ing way that i'm going to sit there and take some shots to the chest while wearing a carrier, for simulation alone. Then again though this screams Russian. They've always seemed to have been about these ultra extreme/dangerous things. I mean if you want your guy to feel pain during the drill, still recover, and shoot, there are other methods to do so from a fired projectile than live ammunition.

Now on the other hand i might be dreaming this up, but isn't their hostage survival rate pretty abysmal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQ7c91b758

LMAO this never gets old.

Ummmmm, WTH happened to the guy that hit the bus with a charge at 0:13? Looks like he ceased to exist but I could be mistaken.

Rule #1 when visiting Russia. Don't get taken hostage or just kiss your butt goodbye.

Rule #2: don't visit Russia.

Bobcat skill

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=85f5ad2e6a71" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guy came real close to loosing a couple of toes.

He was told to shoot under his feet. Also, while being pushed around and with other distractions to deal with, he had to do math additions and shoot the correct number quickly. "25+17" was one of the commands. Other shit FSB Alpha guys do on a regular basis is too much for the Westerners to understand. This was just a routine exercise that was allowed to sip through the internet. These are bad-ass crazy motherfuckers...