• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

E75EC390-2914-4645-BC31-5EA4475FA344.gif

Fro
a quality guy that use to work for me worked at a fruit/paste processing plant..like the inside of a fig newton

his job was to count the amount of insect/bug parts per X volume of fruit paste

he never told me what the limits were but he didnt eat fruit paste products

Seems like from when I used to work at the FDA years ago the limit was 5%.

They are cooling towers left over from a former iron and steel manufacturing plant, the jump was built in the mostly abandoned industrial park where it was based. The buildings have apparantly been converted into offices.

It took me 5 seconds to type the search into Google to find out what they were. It was educational reading. Try it some time.

Virtually all steam-powered power generation plants - nuclear, gas, coal - have cooling towers like that. They aren't "nuclear reactors"..
Who gives a flying fuck? You have nothing better to do than to prove that you know how to use Google?

They are cooling towers left over from a former iron and steel manufacturing plant, the jump was built in the mostly abandoned industrial park where it was based. The buildings have apparantly been converted into offices.

It took me 5 seconds to type the search into Google to find out what they were. It was educational reading. Try it some time.

Virtually all steam-powered power generation plants - nuclear, gas, coal - have cooling towers like that. They aren't "nuclear reactors"..
*Apparently

You are so awesome. It must be a full time job being you.

Really? Because our towers don't look a fucking bit like Nuke towers.

Who cares if it took you 5 seconds on the Goog.
You spout some shit, cite your source or provide a link.
It would have only taken 10 seconds...

Instead, it turns into a shit show because you basically said "NO IT AIN'T!! And you're stupid and yer mommas fat!"