• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1644634648252.png

While I may burn my house to the ground, if I ever find a live spider in my cereal, it doesn't bother me to know there are some insect "parts" in the food. It's all protein. It's the allowable amount of rodent hair and feces that gets me.
Fuck you for that thought….. fuck you….

Last edited:
……“It’s the allowable amount of rodent hair and feces that gets me”

I’ve eaten bugs. Not thrilled about it but…what the hell…Didn’t really think cherries, but ymmv… ( booze helps ) survival mentality is different. I was speaking specifically in regards to the “allowable” quantity of rodents’ hair and feces in commercially available foods. I repeat…”ALLOWABLE amounts of rodent hair and feces”….. and will also repeat- “fuck you” for the reality check…

Attachments

• DD348449-742C-43DE-A2F4-1FD8F2EF65C4.jpeg
    DD348449-742C-43DE-A2F4-1FD8F2EF65C4.jpeg
    373 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: canman
……“It’s the allowable amount of rodent hair and feces that gets me”

I’ve eaten bugs. Not thrilled about it but…what the hell…Didn’t really think cherries, but ymmv… ( booze helps ) survival mentality is different. I was speaking specifically in regards to the “allowable” quantity of rodents’ hair and feces in commercially available foods. I repeat…”ALLOWABLE amounts of rodent hair and feces”….. and will also repeat- “fuck you” for the reality check…
Hey man, don't kill the messenger.

FDA food defect levels handbook

Reactions: SWgeezer