• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FMOdA7NVEAAI9-T

Stars should be on the left.

And don’t get cute with the know how I know you’re gay bullshit.
We don't need to get cute with the "know how you are gay" bullshit. Half of the members here know firsthand, and they showed their videos to the other half.

Just kidding

Couldn't walk by that because the set up was too easy.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47 and lash
Grammar school air raid drills in the 50's
I asked teacher WTF?, if they nuke us. How will hiding in the basement under a coat against the concrete wall protect us?
Teacher said it was only so they didn't have to bury us later.
If you were close enough and outside there wouldn’t be a need to bury you

Most beautiful car ever was a Ford.
An Atmos to be precise.
1%2054%20FORD%20FX-Atmos.jpg

Then there is the Lambo Super Diablo owned by Mike Tyson that I tweaked.
I took the useless A/C system and made 2 evaporators into intake air chillers unlike anything I've seen before or since (hey it's not like you could use the AC in a roofless car...so I put it to work).
Twin turbo V12 and was squirting just over a thou horsies after my upgrades.
Lambo.jpg

Or could it be the uber rare Maserati I restored ?
1957 Frua Coupe, 1 of 18 made and only about 6-7 left.
Yea, that's me back in my hey day.
DSC00146.JPG

Pfft.
I do (did?) cars like you can't even imagine.
And boats.
And (gasp) planes.

1937 Zephyr one of the sexiest cars ever made.
4CD26283-6227-420B-930F-2E6F5277D449.jpeg

If you like cool old cars and you’re ever in SW Florida see if you can score tickets for the Revs institute, worth the money. When I went I think tickets were booked 4-6 months out, I happened to walk in not knowing as someone was canceling theirs.

In Lafayette in the mid 60’s they would crank the air raid siren at straight up noon! You could set you watch to it. It was loud! 😳
They do that here every first Wednesday of the month - although it's the tornado warning sirens, different tone for actual emergencies like invasion. A couple of times "technical issues" have prevented them doing it on the normal schedule, so panic ensues.. :rolleyes:

Back to pics..
auroralakeFeb10_Heden.jpg

(Image Credit: P-M Hedén)

Ferrari 250 GTO (the most expensive car in the world [around $60M+])
I know it's not exactly the same, you could gather a whole crew of the worlds finest engineers, fabricators, engine builders...... Create a replica of that car you could enjoy outside of the "viewing room" for a fraction of 60M.

Reactions: Keepmvng