• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Found this incredibly funny. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WbEGteWzE0Q?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would love to believe that it's impossible to be as big a douche as the Ferrari guy, but sadly, I know better.

Is it just me? Or were you expecting his car to go too? Wish i could've seen the back side of the car.

BweLviTIUAAr9rB.jpg

Oh that brings back memories... talcum powder under the door with a hairdryer. Filling a large-size envelope with shaving cream, sliding the mouth under the door and dropping a book on it. Saran Wrapping the toilets. Putting raw oysters in pay phone change return slots (always great for a laugh).

So many great pranks out there. So little time. Thanks for posting Double... that was my laugh of the day!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
Oh that brings back memories... talcum powder under the door with a hairdryer. Filling a large-size envelope with shaving cream, sliding the mouth under the door and dropping a book on it. Saran Wrapping the toilets. Putting raw oysters in pay phone change return slots (always great for a laugh).

So many great pranks out there. So little time. Thanks for posting Double... that was my laugh of the day!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Let us not forget stretching saran wrap across an open doorway and spraying it with Pam, 2-sided tape in jock straps before football practice, Icy Hot in jock straps before football practice, mayonaisse in squirt guns and ambush a room mate, super glue your room mates shoes to the front steps, fill your room mates shoes with jello, a bucket of cold water over the top of the shower curtain, making land mines from rat traps and those packets of kechup and mustard from McDonalds. Oh the good old days.

Good times back then. ......

The important thing is whether you remember BJ and the Bear... because there just aren't enough shows any more with mystery solving truckers, dirt bikes and monkeys. I mean, you just can't top that combination with a talking car or even a mock Ferrari Daytona and an Armani suit w. T-shirt.

Cheers,

Sirhr

The important thing is whether you remember BJ and the Bear... because there just aren't enough shows any more with mystery solving truckers, dirt bikes and monkeys. I mean, you just can't top that combination with a talking car or even a mock Ferrari Daytona and an Armani suit w. T-shirt.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Ha ha ha,I do remember that show!

How about "Hee-Hah" !

Let us not forget stretching saran wrap across an open doorway and spraying it with Pam, 2-sided tape in jock straps before football practice, Icy Hot in jock straps before football practice, mayonaisse in squirt guns and ambush a room mate, super glue your room mates shoes to the front steps, fill your room mates shoes with jello, a bucket of cold water over the top of the shower curtain, making land mines from rat traps and those packets of kechup and mustard from McDonalds. Oh the good old days.

Then there was short sheeting the bed, and one of my favorites I still use today if I get really bad service, taking the top off the salt and pepper shakers, turning them upside down on a napkin, sliding the napkin out and placing the cap back on the top so it looks normal. Farting a a plastic bag and popping by your roomie's head....locking all the stall in the bathroom from the inside and sliding out ...just before reveille,....yes to good old days.