• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

brighteyes_zpsf8df8716.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

Never heard of them so I Googled them. this may explain the faces...

One Direction (commonly initialised as 1D) are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London. They signed with '''Simon Cowell's''' record label

The guy in the white T shirt, photo 4 seems to know what he's there for.

I don't think this one has been shared....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q_L1vLv84vs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

brdick_zpsaf3a30c9.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

One of my good friends dad's started this place, sold it in 2004 or so, and 3 or 4 years ago bought it back. I have done "a few" minnow shots in my day at Lake of the Ozarks. The debauchery that has happened at this place is epic and could fill a book. They caught a "lewd act" on the one security camera they had looking at the register a year or so ago. They now have a lot more "security" camera's and have caught quite a few more "lewd acts"!

Hell yea! Just saved myself $350 bucks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The important thing is whether you remember BJ and the Bear... because there just aren't enough shows any more with mystery solving truckers, dirt bikes and monkeys. I mean, you just can't top that combination with a talking car or even a mock Ferrari Daytona and an Armani suit w. T-shirt.

Cheers,

Sirhr

You forgot Stacks!