• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

b12517e5_9073_489d_93c6_9c9be805ee04_016d0f44d189df2b2dfddac22b8c9cc73d93fc44.jpeg

Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA. Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague newspaper.

"The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

View attachment 7841153
That's if you believe he was actually elected by a majority...

When I was a kid my friends dad did this after the same teenagers kept bashing in his mail box.
He'd report them, the cops would go down the street and talk with them and nothing would come of it.
One night he heard a loud ping and screaming. He went out to find an Easton bat folded completely over and flattened. He called the cops who explained that they already knew as they where at the boys house with an ambulance. The kids forearm was at a 90 and the bat had crushed his collar bone. That Easton is still hanging in his garage.😆

That's if you believe he was actually elected by a majority...
"Freedom sounds good. Freedom of religion. The right to privacy. The right to protest when you don't like the way things are going. Untortunately, all these benevolences assume a mature, rational population, because they can be powerful weapons when misused. Freedom and idiots make a volatile mix. And the sad truth is that the idiocy quotient in the general population is alarmingly high."

-Gregory MacAllister, "I've Got Mine"

It’s a trad climb, but there are very few natural cracks, so it’s mostly bolted, but the bolts are usually 40’-50’ apart. It’s very slabby with a lot of friction, and some people dismiss climbing like that. I will say this, when you are on a 10c slab, with nothing to hang onto, and you are 40’ above your last bolt, there ain’t no dismissive thoughts in your prayers. I was in that spot a few years ago, and slid about a foot before my shoes got hooked up and got stopped. I was looking at a 100’ fall on 80* rock. It would have been ugly. Once I made a couple more moves I clipped the belay anchors and finally got my breath, my buddy shouted, “I bet I couldn’t drive a toothpick up your ass with a hammer right now.” We could hear people laughing up and down the wall, but he was right. It will get your attention.

Last edited: