• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Those drivers got nothing on this guy...
OFZS6Y3JTZE5HIOH3IXCW2UUCI.jpg

2nd from the left. She ain’t super fat and kind pretty, and hangs out with the super fatties so her self esteem has got to be shit. You could get her to do anything with a little motivation and a few cheeseburgers.
I thought the same for a second, but holy thunder thighs. If I was drunk enough, my dick probably wouldn’t work. Sometimes he knows better than I do.

2nd from the left. She ain’t super fat and kind pretty, and hangs out with the super fatties so her self esteem has got to be shit. You could get her to do anything with a little motivation and a few cheeseburgers.

I thought the same for a second, but holy thunder thighs. If I was drunk enough, my dick probably wouldn’t work. Sometimes he knows better than I do.

Who was it that said "I want an ass so big, my knees don't touch the mattress"?
I see some of you are starting to come around to the thicc side. Just wait until you realize @Dirty D is your father and it was inevitable.

If I were to be in that much snow I would need at least two of them to keep me warm.
I think maybe the one on the far right mostly for warmth plus she looks kinda lonesome and then the one second from left 'cause she looks like the most agile.

Reactions: SpookM14
If I were to be in that much snow I would need at least two of them to keep me warm.
I think maybe the one on the far right mostly for warmth plus she looks kinda lonesome and then the one second from left 'cause she looks like the most agile.