• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

278598595_537486897777257_6490221390806193674_n.jpg
*Proceeds to flat spin*

"Your move old ma..."

My youngest daughter did exactly this when she was in second grade. I big bull snake got on the playground at school and the teachers freaked out yelling at the kids to go inside. My daughter hearing the word "snake" had to go investigate and seeing it was just a bull snake picked it up and carried to the fence line and put it over the fence into the field next to the school.

My youngest daughter did exactly this when she was in second grade. I big bull snake got on the playground at school and the teachers freaked out yelling at the kids to go inside. My daughter hearing the word "snake" had to go investigate and seeing it was just a bull snake picked it up and carried to the fence line and put it over the fence into the field next to the school.

Can't trust a creature that's all head, neck, and asshole

You didn't and I apologize for the post, it was a moment of weakness. I just didn't think you would have sex with a woman that smells like Harbor Freight.
I buy shit at harbor freight sometimes I don’t mind the smell. Just stating facts.