• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

334BBDA7-77DB-40E9-A7CC-F7217EE77D28.jpeg

Yeah, but the car isn't touching them. A few years ago, two people in a neighboring town were killed in separate incidents over the summer due to doing dumb shit like this.
There's a lot of questionable shit about this picture. That doesn't appear to be a RWD car, but the transmission seems to be oriented in a RWD direction. I can't tell the type of transmission even blowing up the picture, so this may be a non-issue.
The car's not on the jackstands, but if the floor jack (with a non-OSHA-approved 16" extension) is holding it up it SHOULD be leaning badly to the starboard side with the jack being way off-center towards the port side. So, what anti-gravitational magic is at work here?

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
There's a lot of questionable shit about this picture. That doesn't appear to be a RWD car, but the transmission seems to be oriented in a RWD direction. I can't tell the type of transmission even blowing up the picture, so this may be a non-issue.
The car's not on the jackstands, but if the floor jack (with a non-OSHA-approved 16" extension) is holding it up it SHOULD be leaning badly to the starboard side with the jack being way off-center towards the port side. So, what anti-gravitational magic is at work here?
Thats a GTO. 2dr, RWD, LS1 V8

I find it hard to believe that NH is only 14% gun ownership.
Remember, about 70 percent of the NH population is on the Southern Border and is called "North Boston" for a reason.

Most of them own clear plastic backpacks and dildos. The women are worse...

Sirhr

I could that jacked up car fall, clip one of those jackstands and rocket it into that fella’s head.

At least it would be an amusing death, to someone…

Shot my first N-SSA skirmish over the weekend. Used a 1858 Enfield 2 band...Parker Hale. The best buy most opinion. Only shot the musket stage. Most guy's figure they will get off 50 shots. Good news I got off 46...Bad news I hit 3... Three targets. I'm a Goddamn NRA CMP high-power EXPERT. This shit is hard

Shot my first N-SSA skirmish over the weekend. Used a 1858 Enfield 2 band...Parker Hale. The best buy most opinion. Only shot the musket stage. Most guy's figure they will get off 50 shots. Good news I got off 46...Bad news I hit 3... Three targets. I'm a Goddamn NRA CMP high-power EXPERT. This shit is hard
I skirmished for a few years. Loved it, good people, lot's of fun. Used a 61 Springfield and an original Smith carbine.
Yes it's all stand on your hind legs and shoot. The musket team match is awesome fun. Make sure you get to Nationals.
Have fun

I wonder where they come up with these "statistics"..

There is no requirement to "register" a firearms purchase here in GA. More than half of mine were thru private purchase, and I'd probably be happy with just those.

The town next over from me actually has a law requiring the "head of household" to possess and be competent in using a firearm. Don't think that has ever been enforced but guess what the crime levels are..
Hey neighbor. My address is that town.

Reactions: eflyguy
  • Haha
Reactions: 143lrsd